Search results

1. F

Win a LandArea - The Conclusion

Big grats to Star for an amazing first prize! Great event!
  2. F

Selling: Bulk selling Smacker3 110%

As title say: Bulk selling Smacker3 110%
  3. F

Aurli Assassin & Kreltin Killer Event (Monthly)

oh, seems i am no longer registered, since i missed a month or two. Frey asar of alfheim for september
  4. F

Aurli Assassin & Kreltin Killer Event (Monthly)

Since I'm up there now - sign me up, Frey Asar of Alfheim :)
  5. F

Second Golden Age Officially Concluded

One question that has come to my mind, which I somehow doubt I will recieve an answer to however, is: Is there anything left for us to look forward to? Is everything now going to be limited, and a numbers game, where the numbers eventually always turn downwards? Are we ONLY going to be...
  6. F

Storage - Sort by!

Having logged in after a bit of a break, I figured I might aswell sort the storage to compress it a bit, since i wouldnt remember my brilliant sorting schema from way back when anyway... Big mistake!! Yes, I am a packrat - my storage space is at 474/500 atm - i still have crap items from 2004...
  7. F

Selling: Bulk Selling Skildek P40 (L)

Total tt is 160 peds...
  8. F

Selling: Bulk Selling Skildek P40 (L)

Selling 10x Skildek P40 (L) TT-value is 16 peds on each of them, so give me a bid please :)
  9. F

Selling: Unlimited Powerfist Smacker One

last chance before the mayhem starts!
  10. F

PC: Geotrek H49 Poros bp

How much would this lvl8 bp sell for nowadays? Last (and only) recorded auction for it was at 2.9k, but that was a while ago..
  11. H49

H49

12. F

Bump. Taking offers... +550 is instant buyout...
  13. F

im just gonna bump this a bit...
  14. F

full tt (556) Could probably be worked down a bit if you prefer though...
  15. F

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=445
  16. F

Selling unlimited Loughlin Smacker One. Didn't sell so well first time, so taking offers.. Thanks.
  17. F

Uber: Come on Eomon ...

05) Shadow Foot (M,L) in Frey's (and then Axel's) inventory (please post TT) Full tt (51 peds i think)
  18. F

Grave Digger got bored

Try killing mobs with roman ram or unique axe next to someone killing with MM+204. Similar killspeed, almost 4x better economy with MM. If you get 4x more loot with axe/knife, economy doesn't matter (too much), if you get similar loot, then its only damage inflicted that raises loot, and...
  19. F

Selling: Furor Eye - DNA Part

Sweet find silver - Grats!! :)
  20. F

Discovery: Omegaton Flashfire Blueprint(L)

Nice find - grats!! I really wish you good luck on the try, we need more unlimited blades in game! :) edit: oh - just saw chielsen's post above - damn, thats gotta hurt :/
  21. F

Selling: Genesis Firefly UNL

Since the blade is in auction now, I assume all of those anonymous bidders all of a sudden got cold feet and changed their minds?
  22. F

Current supply of ATAU's

Apis instantly went down 7-10% in a day, so yep :D
  23. F

MM/imk2

Sure, mm is the top-dog today, both as far as dmg/sec and pec goes for the big-mob hunts. I really do believe it will be a mid-lvl mob gun in a few years though, and the likes of mk5, ml35 aso a lower end mid-range weapon. There is only one way to go if people are going to keep improving, and...
  24. F

Who will come on these places??

The four examples mentioned kinda cover all of those points, so i suppose you could name one for each :)
  25. F

How many posts does it take..

ah, ok....
Back