Win a LandArea - The Conclusion

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
Saturday 6 November at 22:00 was the finals for the event 'Win a LandArea'. As most probably already know, Jenna Star Mercury won the event, with a lucky hof of 700+. During the 1hour of proteron-massacre you could cut the tension, especially with the live-comments and music in the back-ground (thx to JamHot and Moogle). Ben Cobra Boner and Neo the Famous Trader were leading for a long time untill the winning swirlies appeared. Here is the results-screenie:

thevaultla2.jpg

In my opinion the event went great and smoothly. It was my first big event, and of course I learned a lot from it. I want to express my special thanks to Hanne, the Community Manager, for being present at the event, and thereby assuring players that the event was for real. Many thanks to my judges and helpers as well, who helped selling tickets and keeping an eye open during the finals. And of course; thanks to all the participants who are the core, and made this event possible!

thevaultla4.jpg

I regret that I wasn't able to raise enough peds to give away the LandArea. It seems 300k is hard to raise with 1 week notice. As you can see above, the winner got the amazing amount of 124 450 Peds. I'm setting a more reasonable goal for my next event :). This event will have a tweaked formula, so the chances of the top item being given away are much higher. I'm also adding a comfort prize for 2nd and 3rd place, and a round for lower skilled avatars. I added a rule for the next event: The winner of the last "The Vault"-event cannot participate.

To end with, many are curious what I got out of this event. After the event creations costs (1600+), paying the help and the advertising, I have a bout 2k profit. That does NOT buy much Thai food!

cheers
Naomi

Last edited:
GRATS to jenna star :D

Big grats to Star for an amazing first prize!

Great event!

Gratz Star.

Congrats Star :)

And a nice review Naomi :)

Back