Search results

1. Stinky

Happy Birthday Lily!

Lily is 40! Ha ha ha, your secret is out hun :silly2: :birthday: Hope you have a great day, and maybe a hof later?........ Stinky:yay:
  2. Stinky

Happy Birthday Blackjack!

Happy Birthday Blackjack! :birthday: May your day be filled with fun and your belly filled with Soju! :beerchug: Have a drink for me ;) Stinky:yay:
  3. Stinky

Should Chili con carne have beans it it?

Simple question. Blackjack came to stay with us last year. He sampled my homegrown Chili peppers. He laughed at me rubbing ice cubes on my tongue. He drank all my Beer and Redbreast Whisky. He sent me some of his fave chilli mix in the post. I cooked the chilli Very tasty it was too, but...
  4. Stinky

LA mouseover map

I can never remember which LA a mob is in... yes i can look it up on various external sites...... How about when you mouseover a LA you have on your map, the custom message is shown so you can see what is on that LA? Stinky:yay:
  5. Stinky

Happy Birthday Safara!

Yes our glorious leader, Angel Spike Sunny, is one year older than he used to be....... Hard to believe anybody could be so ancient:D Must be Rockchicks magic touch that keeps you so youthful:silly2: :birthday:Happy Birthday mate!:birthday: Lets have a Beer or two later!:beerchug: Stinky:yay:
  6. Stinky

Happy Birthday Lily!

Happy Birthday Lily! :birthday: Hope you have a great day and get all you desire:naughty: Love you:kiss: Stinky:yay:
  7. Stinky

A good day in my book.....

OK, obviously because i global infrequently........ i do realise that it is the overall loot that needs to be taken into consideration when considering proift and loss. However.... it is nice to get a global..... i have never had 3 in one day before though:D Got myself a glass of...
  8. Stinky

Shopping mall outside areas

Supposedly as of the last VU, you can now put items in mall outside areas.... i tried putting some (L) items out, they dropped OK, but i cannot set price, or pick them up..... cannot even get the item name bar when i mouse over them.... tried with some split stackables and they worked...
  9. Stinky

Argo.. my first swirly of the new Vu

I have to admit, i didn't think i would get one... I HATE 1st PERSON!!! but i got this little argo, after about 4 hours total in ver10..... Stinky:yay:
  10. Stinky

Happy anniversary Lily

Happy anniversary Lily - 15 years:wtg: i am surprised that you have put up with me for so long:silly2: Love you:kiss: Stinky:yay:
  11. Stinky

What were they thinking???

Our local hairdressers has a special offer on at the moment, not sure if i should go in or not? Should printers/signwriters have a moral obligation to say 'no, that is soooo wrong' ?? Hmmm, i can think of a few other bad signs around town, will have to go for a drive later. Stinky:yay:
  12. Stinky

TDO Annual camp - 3rd year!!!!!

Yes, its that time of year again...... In 2 weeks time, TDO will be camping at Shell Island, near Llanbedr in Wales. Sat August 8th for the weekend, and a bit longer depending on the weather and how much Beer there is left..... All are welcome, big campsite so space to be on your own if you...
  13. Stinky

Join the TDO cadet society

Not high enough skills to join TDO?? Too young for all day Beer on a Friday? Find it hard to understand why we all run around behind Rockchick? Then you need to join the official society for aspiring TDO wannabees The Gloryhound Irregulars If you have an appetite for sausage sarnies in the...
  14. Stinky

A little Ambu

Lily had to go to work, and i had to hunt on my own:( Glad i did....... Stinky:yay:
  15. Stinky

Loot, what loot?

Loot was absolutely terrible tonight... so we swapped mobs a lot... then got this little global on drones near Twin... We then went to look for some other bots around Emerald, and i got my very first ESI!!!:eek: yes... i have hunted before, but this is really number 1 for me :) nice...
  16. Stinky

maybe i should skill BLP???

The argos are trying to tell me something.... this is the second CB19 i got recently...... Stinky:yay:
  17. Stinky

A little old Atrox

Was out with Lily, and this silly thing ran at us........ Stinky:yay:
  18. Stinky

3 globals and not 1 was a spider :(

Lily wanted to hunt Argos... so we did for a while at Twin..... We got up to where the drones are.. and thought.. well..... why not?.... Lily was a bit peeved by now.. the loot had been slightly in my favour... ooops...... maybe we should change mobs.... we never tried a spider...
  19. Stinky

HoF: Well.... it wasn't what we expected.....

We decided to go and have a look at the chirpies.... bad idea..... We thought maybe the boorums might be worth a try - hence the team name, honest;) Too few of them around, and that damn pesky chirpy would not go away.... anyhow, south of the echidna crater was the biggest pile of Feffs mixed...
  20. Stinky

Who left those mobs there?

We were TP'ing back from far off lands... when i heard a 'eek!' as Lily landed in somebodies mob pile they left after dying. I landed close so ran over to 'help'........ looks like i should have left the Maffs and Trox, and done the silly small stuff instead:laugh: Gratz Hun:wtg: had a...
  21. Stinky

HoF: Not cool yet, but looking that way.......

Well.... it was my birthday the other day, and as i already have Lily there is nothing else i need in my life, so i used my money to buy some peds...... We decided to use the time to go on a random run through several LA's in Amethera that we normally wouldn't go to and see what happens...
  22. Stinky

Blackjack is coming round for dinner

OK, you may or may not have heard, that Blackjack is visiting the UK in July. As he is travelling all the way from the wonderful land of Korea, just for a soc/EU piss up, i thought it only fitting to invite him round for dinner. Actually, he invited himself......... Keith Floyd once wrote, it...
  23. Stinky

Happy Birthday Blackjack!

Happy 40th Birthday mate! :birthday: Hope you get plenty to drink ;) :beerchug: :shots: Stinky:yay:
  24. Stinky

Guess what? LILY WAS HERE!!!

Just to be different, i asked Lily along for a hunt :eek: And while we ran back into neas, after a very poor hunt.... an ambu jumped on us, LOL he had loot:D Stinky:yay:
  25. Stinky

Little atrox

Lily will be home soon, so i thought i had better get just one before she got in.... Stinky:yay:
Back