Search results

1. S

Buying: EWE LC-100 Frontier

Hey i have one up for sale its tier 4.2 if your interested. Let me know your offer
  2. S

Question: What if teleports were disabled?

Sorry bjorn I think its a real bad idea for the one reason that team hunts would nearly be impossible. I am guessing u are suggesting this cause it would make wormhole chips increase in price dramatically. Which I understand your frustration but on the whole it would be so horendous that...
  3. S

ATH: Corrosive X chip

Siccckkkkkk congrats
  4. S

Weekly noob giveaway !!!!

Hey all, i decided to do something fun today and play some guessing games to give away alot of my old gear to newer players at Camp Icarus! I gave away an entire set of adj pixie, set of goblin, about 30ped cash, and grand prize of 55ped bear armor gloves. Now im not tryin to brag (thats not...
  5. S

Achievement: Unlocked Serendipity

Congrats and godspeed!!!!
  6. S

Beacon mission right now !!!!

crap sorry if yur still interested let me know in game
  7. S

Beacon mission right now !!!!

Trying to get some people to do a beacon mission at this very moment. 25 PED beacon run if your interested pm me in game or im at twin peaks
  8. S

To our Veterans

Wow never meant this to get so political but I am disgusted at the disrespect for countrymen who put their lives on the line and died while you sit here playing EU. I served in the US army as an engineer for 6 years and when I hear this garbage I get disgusted. people have no clue what goes on...
  9. S

To our Veterans

Happy memorial day!! This goes out to all that have lost their lives or a family member in the fight for freedom! Thank you for serving our great country and to all those from other countries who serve as our allies. If there are any current service members or veterans (US or one of our...
  10. S

Achievement: Commando

Congratssssss:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:
  11. S

Are u gonna call the forum police....sorry didnt notice that rule but thx for the free bump...
  12. S

Bump it upppp
  13. S

EWE LC-100 Frontier

I'll offer TT+6k thx I am very interested in this gun I posted a thread earlier yesterday about buying one.
  14. S

Bump:lolup:
  15. S

Looking to buy this gun. Not sure how many are in game but let me know if anyone is willing to sell!! Thanks!!!:cool::cool::cool:
  16. S

Romulluss mining log 1000 D-Class L

Nice HOF congrats!!!
  17. S

HoF: My first tower: Lysterium Stone - 7007 PED

Very NICCEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
  18. S

Selling: Level 13 Amplifiers (L) for Sale for Great Pricing

Hey im interested let me know prices
  19. S

rotten banana? found where? lol

Hmmmmmm banana and white fluid.....am i the only immature one that laughed inside reading this post. :cool::cool:
  20. S

Selling: Rogue plains estates # 9 furnished !! Ocean front view

Current Bid: 4100 Check out my profile to see pictures of this wonderful property!!!
  21. S

Sorry guys pictures did not show up. There located in my gallery. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/album.php?albumid=4349 Currently: SB=4000 Current Bid=4100 The auction will end Monday April 29th I have attached a buyout now of 5500ped in case someone wants it immediately...
  22. S

Hi guys im looking to really pump some money into a set of armor so im interested in selling Rogue Plains Estate #9 furnished. Comes with: 5 piece outdoor patio set, large urn, megaview display, lighted, gun safe, table and 4 IFN medical partitions. Shes a beauty and i hate to let her go but...
  23. S

Entropia First Impressions

Hey guys i just wanted to give a shout out to the community. I'm relatively new to the game as i started in January but i just wanted to say that out of all the mmo's ive played (and thats alot of them!) this game by far has the most helpful community i've ever seen. I have quickly come to...
  24. S

Selling: GUNNAR Vayper Gaming Glasses

I actually was looking at buying a pair cause I get horrible dry eye so I def want this lol
Back