Search results

1. S

Weekly noob giveaway !!!!

Hey all, i decided to do something fun today and play some guessing games to give away alot of my old gear to newer players at Camp Icarus! I gave away an entire set of adj pixie, set of goblin, about 30ped cash, and grand prize of 55ped bear armor gloves. Now im not tryin to brag (thats not...
  2. S

Beacon mission right now !!!!

Trying to get some people to do a beacon mission at this very moment. 25 PED beacon run if your interested pm me in game or im at twin peaks
  3. S

To our Veterans

Happy memorial day!! This goes out to all that have lost their lives or a family member in the fight for freedom! Thank you for serving our great country and to all those from other countries who serve as our allies. If there are any current service members or veterans (US or one of our...
  4. S

Buying: EWE LC-100 Frontier

Looking to buy this gun. Not sure how many are in game but let me know if anyone is willing to sell!! Thanks!!!:cool::cool::cool:
  5. S

Selling: Rogue plains estates # 9 furnished !! Ocean front view

Hi guys im looking to really pump some money into a set of armor so im interested in selling Rogue Plains Estate #9 furnished. Comes with: 5 piece outdoor patio set, large urn, megaview display, lighted, gun safe, table and 4 IFN medical partitions. Shes a beauty and i hate to let her go but...
  6. S

Entropia First Impressions

Hey guys i just wanted to give a shout out to the community. I'm relatively new to the game as i started in January but i just wanted to say that out of all the mmo's ive played (and thats alot of them!) this game by far has the most helpful community i've ever seen. I have quickly come to...
  7. S

LVL 13 amps worth it?

Just trying to get a consensus. Im a lvl 22 prospector and surveyor and am currently using ziplex z20 seeker. I ran three consecutive lvl 13 amps on FOMA in multiple domes. I got no hits (sucked) and was wondering if the hit rate goes down the higher level amp you use. Also have you guys...
  8. S

Question: Rogue Estates can't see through windows

Hey all was just wondering if it was a bug or if its supposed to be this way but i currently own Rogue estate #9 and i cant see through the windows. Is that the way they were supposed to be built of is this a glitch? Thx:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
  9. S

Selling: Rogue Estate #9 beachfront property

Hey all selling beautiful rogue estate #9 which is the one with the beach and lake view!!! Post your offers here thx!! :yay::yay::yay::yay:
Back