Search results

1. borgaard

FYI: Guess Who recruiting

. are you doing a lot of team hunt in the soc ? :)
  2. borgaard

Quiz from a dissapointed hunter :)

. in the last 500 mobs in the 3k LT mission, i did kill 354 small LT´s without any global.. loot suckes big time.. but i did finish.. guess my dynamic loot was at sleep :)
  3. borgaard

FYI: SKYFALL recruiting now!

. try to add Buck ingame, and then have a talk
  4. borgaard

Buying: Ml 35

tread can be closed.. got a gun.
  5. borgaard

Doa Strikehammer tier 0 or 1

what the price of them now a days ? might look 4 one, but unshure where the price is atm. :scratch2:
  6. borgaard

going up....
  7. borgaard

Selling: ML 35, Adj Rav V1, Fap 110

. so, whats the price of the ml 35.. ?
  8. borgaard

. yes, i know ;)
  9. borgaard

Looking for a ML 35 tier "0" give my a message.. merry christmas :yay:
  10. borgaard

Selling: ML 35, Adj Rav V1, Fap 110

. sold your ml 35 ?
  11. borgaard

Help me Craft this! ;) Your vote is appreciated!

op......... :yay:
  12. borgaard

Help me Craft this! ;) Your vote is appreciated!

votet :wise:
  13. borgaard

What do you miss from old Project Entropia?

the "fight the way to a new tp run" on food Loot the change to get a old school non L gun/fap the old citys like haddes,troy,jasson and many more old auktion old twin - Selling@vote games is way to big atm.... i miss the good old fun in the game.. plain and simple
  14. borgaard

!!SCAM!!: http://www.entropiauniverse.net84.net/

because MA dont do shit..
  15. borgaard

Would you like to be 'Kimmi' for a day or month?

not a bad idea.. could be realy funny indeed to try it out a few weeks... just to show people that you still can trust some of the people :) very old treat.. i know ;)
  16. borgaard

server down

well.. 2 hours or 1 hour.. depend on the crazy summer/winter time m8
  17. borgaard

Selling: Mayhem parts (F)

write to MA so they can give me some luck, and ill buy it ;) (BUMP)
  18. borgaard

Undo the ores dropped by monsters

350 ped hunt on argo and woooow 32 iron stones.. and no, i realy dont see that they did replace the iron loot with anything else.. bloody hell.. lucky i only need 600 more.. TY MA.. fucking greedy bastards...
  19. borgaard

2283 lvl 4

gz krøllebølle :)
  20. borgaard

Aaah, The egg! (No but seriously...)

i hope it soon hatch.. Deathi force all soc members to sit on it, and keep it warm.. bloody hell :lolup:
  21. borgaard

Shinkiba/Daikiba Iron Mission

someone got a nice spot with small ones, a place with non tax were the spawn is high ??
  22. borgaard

Owning Land And Doing Well!

well, add the rest off his LA´´s into it also, it will all add up :cool: wish i did have the balls back then to invest something,.. well, i didt have them, Deathi did.. well done m8 :)
  23. borgaard

Survey for ALL EU not just select few! HAVE YOUR SAY!

ahh. i did get a survey, cant say i play alot more atm,but still online... but i can say 4 shure, i didt deposit 4 a very long time.. and not going to before i can see some change in the loot.. guess they did see the missing money from me :laugh:
  24. borgaard

An idea on how to get new players to stay! (Kim, MA or FPC i'd like some input)

Did I get a survey? yep. shame on your loot MA, was more or less the thing i had in "top 10"
  25. borgaard

Post VU loot...

well, its not just u, i did stop playing / deposit because of the same.. havent realy been playing a long time.. realy realy sad.. but i guess MA whant it that way.. only online to do a few small argoes/chat to the soc and the one on my fl.. but hardly anyone online anymore. :scratch2:
Back