Search results

1. S

Mining Returns since Start with Excel Sheet

Hi again So i started to track all my Returns with a nice Excel Sheet from Tj Mining Log Results so far after 1 Month mostly with Preamped Finders and Amped lvl3 lvl5 Little differnt in Sales cause of some Ores in Storage and some stuff sold for Higher Markup then calculate in the run Sheet...
  2. S

Needed Markup to Cover Amps

Hi all Miners Question is 119,12% Avg Markup of Sales enough to cover the Markup for Level5 Amps when i buy them for 107-108% ? And is it really a bad choice when lets say 10k cyled Peds with Level5 Amp and 2k Ped TT loose to better Switch Amp down to Lvl2 to reduce loses or should i better...
  3. S

Sarians Mining Rookie Finder on Foma/Hell Log

Hi All So i do a Little Experiment will do mining Foma/Hell only with Rookie Terramaster unamped Results so far all Pure TT Returns Foma Run1 C:102.62 R:41.10 40.05% Run2 C:102.81 R:66.34 64.53% Run3 C:102.79 R:62.82 61.11% Run4 C:104.33 R:79.53 76.23% Run5 C:103.13...
  4. S

No Globals or HOFs with Level5 Amped

Heya Is it only me or did MA really killed the mining Im now reached a new record after 30k droped lvl5 Amped Ores i get Zero Globals and Hofs Planetside with a loose of around 6k peds Biggest joke i get a TT Return rate of maybe 60% only the MU helped me to not get out of peds avg MU is...
  5. S

Question: Why the Hell Caly have now 90% Lyst

Hi all So im mined the last days alot D-Class Mining on Caly with Tk320 /F-106 at different places but no matter where i go the complete Planet gives my 90% Lyst Claims. I Tryed Greenthorne Treasure Island Shinook and so on . So my Question did MA forget to switch my Avatar back from Lyst...
Back