Question: Why the Hell Caly have now 90% Lyst

Sarian

Mature
Society
Freelancer
Sarian Light LeForge
Hi all

So im mined the last days alot D-Class Mining on Caly with Tk320 /F-106 at different places but
no matter where i go the complete Planet gives my 90% Lyst Claims.
I Tryed Greenthorne Treasure Island Shinook and so on .
So my Question did MA forget to switch my Avatar back from Lyst Findings or what happend?

Greatings Sarian Light LeForge
:mad:

Most of my spots are now full of lyst as well.

Adapt and find new ones :p

Hi all

So im mined the last days alot D-Class Mining on Caly with Tk320 /F-106 at different places but
no matter where i go the complete Planet gives my 90% Lyst Claims.
I Tryed Greenthorne Treasure Island Shinook and so on .
So my Question did MA forget to switch my Avatar back from Lyst Findings or what happend?

:mad:

try the west side of green thorne. one of the few areas w/o lyst ive found... east side has lyst tho. west is all narc/niks/azzu

try the west side of green thorne. one of the few areas w/o lyst ive found... east side has lyst tho. west is all narc/niks/azzu
That used to be my favorite area...back when it was 40% Niks or so. Now I'm assuming it's more like 3-5%.

Can you put some on Ark auction please ... Lowest buyout is 106%

Don't get why its so much higher vs. Caly

Angel

Was thinking it's just me, but seems like global change..

This has been going on for some months. Some spots are just static 90%+ lyst now, but they've also made some spots dynamic, like Shinook for one, where you do get normal ores now and then (for maybe 20-30 minutes, i dunno), and then an hour of lyst.
If you know you're in an area that shouldn't have lyst, and it suddenly gets lyst-filled, you'll just need to wait it over, or change the area for the time being.

welcome back to calypso :)

pleas be patient while MindArk is currently re-balancing all loots and resources to be at approximately 102% so that no one can break even or get enough Mark Up to "beat the house".

please enjoy your (most likely short) stay with us.

regards,
calypso/mindark devs

:laugh:

Heya

For me the timer for this dynamic list is more like 5 minutes good ore 55 minutes only lyst

What i dont understand that this problem is only on Caly on my spots on Rocktropia i found a area with 100% niks hits or 60% Alter mixed with 40% Gazzu/Narc and the Areas there with lyst have max 60% Rest is good ores like Zanderium or Terrudite.

But maybe MA´s plans for Caly is no Mining anymore there

Don't know where you get 90% from. I did 196 ore probes using two level 2 light amps and got 21 claims. They were all lyst claims.:dunce:

Not the only change either.

I use a Lvl 5 amp, nearly all finds are VIII, and I've only had 2 globals in the last 2k bombs. My total return is well down, even though most runs are better because of the stream of VIII.

Lyst is not only TT now, but of course it decays your Extractor much faster.

Yesterday, every global over 100 Ped was a Hof, though this may also be due to the VU problems.

I have also noticed less globals/HoFs even with lv5 amps, dropped around 2k as well and only had a handfull of larger claims, mostly VIIIs which keep the return somewhat consistent.

Though I think this change is for the better, as long as the MU is good enough, you have better chances of making a profit. Maybe the "long run" to 90% is getting shorter now. Also, they said they were going to reduce the volatility in returns, this might be the first step towards their goal. I don't mind it if it is, as a matter of fact, I approve it. I was never going after ubers and what not, always went for MU, perhaps this is the golden time for players such as myself but then again, uber loot junkies might find this somewhat bad.

i think when i mine it at the best i can... i avg around 15% mu over all that's when i am at my best sometimes i seen it spike to 22% depending where my 'global/hof' hits...

but yes a ton of lyst but... mainly timers now i think from how it looks

Back