Search results

1. B

Events Participation and the 4 categories

Why do we have to choose 1 of 4 categories? bronze, silver , gold , redulite ? why cant we all start from the same ? like if we choose redulite, but whatever circumstances may forbid use to continue, we lose out on the items say i chose redulite but manage to only get to 10, k points, i dont get...
  2. B

Question: claim size influence

i'm not an avid miner, but i have studied the mining scene and done a bit myself. you want to easily global . slap a lvl 13 amp on a [Rookie TerraMaster] whether u profit that is completely another story .. here what i think, and have done so a in a few threads , im bored now so i'll...
  3. B

Loot Tracker Tool

explosives weapons dun work well with loot tracker :P there needs to some kind of delay on the thing , if an explosive weapon is loaded in the profile a timer must come into play for number of hits.. e.g within say a 1 second time frame since the last kill message, all following message must...
  4. B

Is there a good thread on understanding the EP world?

gambling is pure chance, but as MA has stated this is not the case, so it must be pseudo-RNG, the only plausible method of simulating a chance but in fact is not, is by the use of SEEDs. which when given a particular SEED INPUT the resulting OUTPUT is always the same. (cryptography for example)...
  5. B

Loot Tracker Tool

ahh thanks ... should be automated hmmm ... unlimited bp = 0 cost :(
  6. B

Loot Tracker Tool

crafting: exp 3 for example tt has no addtional costs 500 clicks = 1000 ped why is the total cost 1005 ped ? https://ibb.co/9gg4bHZ
  7. B

Loot Tracker Tool

great software !! well done!! couple of suggestions / future additions: 1) mining loot / mining tool decay (optional exclusion from returns via tick box etc) - excavator decay based on pulled mineral count - finder decay based on claim found ? (make it an option due to below issue ) - issue...
  8. B

Selling [Omegaton Ranger Scope Mk. 2]

Selling [Omegaton Ranger Scope Mk. 2] http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Attachment&id=249
  9. B

Suggestion: Forced 6-Hour Game-Break a Day

to limit expenses u can write to support to reduce deposits limit to limit time spent u simply just uninstall the game and redownload it again (takes about 6 hours) i'm trying to figure out the motive of your suggestions you cant control you spend too much you want others to join you in...
  10. B

Memorial Feature + Rental Pads

i was dreaming. and this idea came to me. when i die, i mean in real life. a memorial of sorts. like a statue. one such already exists in game. BUT with a twist. even perhaps turn it into a investment venture. How it works? so we have bank loans, where the avatar places an item for a period...
  11. B

Suggestion: Forced 6-Hour Game-Break a Day

this is the dumbest most retarded suggestion ever, u either end up with alot of time when no one is logged on , or alot of events and times are fucked. dont forget some people have to work, and some people like to stay up and race thru events and then take a break the next day , or just log in...
  12. B

Is there a good thread on understanding the EP world?

EP 1: 00.02 per click Ep 2: 00.20 per click EP 3: 02.00 per click EP 4: 20.00 per click uses nanocubes, apart from the blueprint, no further markup (cheapest) - gives explosives as a result + residue & maybe BPs & maybe GEMS, Garnet, Opal, Emerald, Ruby, Diamond 4 types of 4 levels tech ...
  13. B

Buying: Buy scope sight plate

mk 2 sight x 2 + mk 2 scope smuggler plates
  14. B

Entropia Universe 17.2 Release Notes

makes things easier to tier, but that killed my collection dreams all the items i paid a hefty premium for with 3 digits on all 10 tiers are now worthless lol even to me... time to sell my crap and craft more ep 4
  15. B

Selling: Mayhem un(L) Male set T2- 3% Increased reload -SOLD-

henry babyoxide ha conatct me ingame for set, looking to buy
  16. B

22 DAY CHALLENGE! 10,000 PED for 500 Total Global Value

in case i wasnt registered Henry BabyOxide Ha
  17. B

50 for 50 PED, 100 for 500 PED, 200 for 5000 PED! April Progressive Gambler by EntropiaInvest

Henry BabyOxide Ha lol forget i already registered i think
  18. B

Official Policy Regarding Participant-Organized Events

loot is deterministic its not random so when u shoot a mob, decay is counted the return then goes thru an equation, if this player deposited money, he gets better loot, he he shoot and lose alot he gets better loot sounds like a loot pool to me its its random via a RNG, then MA is fked, bcos...
  19. B

Official Policy Regarding Participant-Organized Events

no point competing in any events at all if there is no chance based people with money and time will always win people without money or time will 100 % lose... and if you think about that, this game only welcomes rich people to "play" on entropia terms.. i have recently, deposit 7 k usd...
  20. B

15K PED MAD MAY RAFFLE! - By EntropiaInvest.com

Henry BabyOxide Ha gambler not sure what my previous one was or if i even register lol
  21. B

Zip's Pure Peds Payouts!

Henry BabyOxide Ha
  22. B

EntropiaInvest All Or Nothing February SPECIAL

Henry BabyOxide Ha
Back