Search results

1. B

Events Participation and the 4 categories

Why do we have to choose 1 of 4 categories? bronze, silver , gold , redulite ? why cant we all start from the same ? like if we choose redulite, but whatever circumstances may forbid use to continue, we lose out on the items say i chose redulite but manage to only get to 10, k points, i dont get...
  2. B

Selling [Omegaton Ranger Scope Mk. 2]

Selling [Omegaton Ranger Scope Mk. 2] http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Attachment&id=249
  3. B

Memorial Feature + Rental Pads

i was dreaming. and this idea came to me. when i die, i mean in real life. a memorial of sorts. like a statue. one such already exists in game. BUT with a twist. even perhaps turn it into a investment venture. How it works? so we have bank loans, where the avatar places an item for a period...
  4. B

Buying: Buy scope sight plate

mk 2 sight x 2 + mk 2 scope smuggler plates
  5. B

Unique Suggestion for Weapons or Tools

Custom Built Weapons - possible upper / lower damage limit - possible affect of range / hit / speed - After reaching a certain level of crafting, 20, 40, 60, 80 , 100 - ability to build custom weapons base on dps / dmg level how is damage, speed , hit etc affected? - base on the values of...
  6. B

good bye guys ..

see you on the other side .. 4.4 years and 121k + worth of deposits .. Mindark couldnt take it anymore... so as the players and mindark both decided i shoudl bet he one leaving.. good luck all
  7. B

make malls and players shops worthwhile again ..

Problem: - the auction has pretty much replaced player stores in the recent times, - player store deposition is less advantageous compared to auction, - auction is way more accessible, - a lot of work is required to maintain a successful shop, - most people do not have all the locations to the...
  8. B

Help: can someone confirm if neteller is having trouble depositing?

i keep getting an error (in game), internal database error (website) via depositing with neteller.. is it my account or the game, or the neteller ?
  9. B

0 Sucess with high skills

people hate me I know that much, game pisses me off, I know that much picture says it all go figure... this ain the first time... but I decided that everyone should know some secrets that skills means nothing...
  10. B

Selling: WTS: [Protector Of The Empire Foot Guards (M)] SET

WTS: [Protector Of The Empire Foot Guards (M)] SET Full Set: T3 and T2 pieces .. (Male) SB 35k Also Selling Christmas Ring 2015 SB 20K
  11. B

Christmas Rig

what happens when u spend thousands on strongboxes and all MA cares to give is garland and stupid snowballs ...? while in the mean time a few others gets adjusted rings and goodies in less then 50 clicks ? you do this ....
  12. B

ATH: No i can safetly join the ranks of many others

First ATH and many more to come !!
  13. B

Selling: Selling Imported Assault Shotgun Ten Edition T6.6

Selling Imported Assault Shotgun Ten Edition T6.6 Dmg 30 - 60 Attsk : 52 blp dmg / sniper hit 30 /30 msg offers in game, or here ign: Henry BabyOxide Ha SB/BO : TT +12 k I bought it TT+12 K.. reselling same value might have gain a 0.1 to 0.2 tiers since.. can't remember
  14. B

Scammer / Liar / Con Artist Alert

This thread is dedicated to bringing down a fellow Entropian who has committed multiple felony against me and now, a friend, probably some other people and perhaps even more people that I do not know of. I have written support to MA but have fallen on deaf ears, as they probably under the...
  15. B

Buying: Angel Set UL (M)

wtb a angel ul full set m preferable with some tiers on them any offers ?
  16. B

Selling: Lvl 3 Finder Amp Limited BP

SB: 1855 PED offer accepted here or in-game... Henry BabyOxide Ha
  17. B

Selling: Smuggler Cap 30

Selling Smuggler Cap 30 Tier 4 for Peds or CLDs or Both
  18. B

Selling: smuggler cap-30

selling smugler cap-30 for stats, visit omegaton west habitat, delta block C, shop #6, from teleporter, face the nearest stair, walk down to the middle block, enter the door from the sides, and walk to the opposite end, across the evelator portal in the middle, entrances to the shop blocks...
  19. B

Selling: taking offers on Herman Cap-30 Smuggler t4.6

taking offers on Herman Cap-30 Smuggler tier 4.6
  20. B

Buying: jaguar gloves M

wtb jaguard gloves (M) ul ign: babyoxide
  21. B

Selling: Level 2 Amps

partial level 2 amp 104% Full level 2 amps 108 % msg me in game BabyOxide
  22. B

Marketing Strategy Compendium 101

Just for laughs but heck most of it is "kinda" true 1) if something isnt broken, break it and then try to repair it, make it as though you are working hard at it. 2) if is broken, dont repair it, wait, take your time, make it looks hard to repair. 3) if u get some message, emails, text...
  23. B

Aiming bug not fixed

instead of fixing the aiming glitches, they introduced more of it now instead of dissapearing foes, u get a harder to hit box, and a broken skin for mobs ... if u aim somewhere below the chest for certain mobs , the aiming reticle cuts behind the mob and u lose focus with that 1 to 2 pixel of...
  24. B

Selling: Lvl 2 Amps, Lvl 2 Light , Lvl 3 Amps

Lvl 2 Amps, Lvl 2 Light , Lvl 3 Amps Mostly Partial and some fulls lvl2s 103% for partials 106% for fulls lvl2 light, 101.5% / 103% lvl 3s 105% / 110 % Currently in rocktropia , message me in game
  25. B

Info: impossible to hunt after VU

targeting frame is so small, a pistol fast attack, double shot, second shot will nearly always "physically" miss the target, due to the target reaving, no impact in green zones, but in red zones, like prisoners on rocktropia and thier crazed movement patterns, the pistols fast attacks is...
Back