Search results

1. 5

Help: Best way to get account unlocked from inacitvity?

Aha! Totally forgot about the app. Thanks :p Edit ~ Never mind xD was hoping I'd be able to get into that atleast hehe Time for some patience :p
  2. 5

maybe I'l get lucky and they'll get sick of seeing my name show up in their support system if I do that and just do it for me :p
  3. 5

Thanks for the suggestions. I did indeed make another one. Prior to the 2 months ago or so that I initially noticed I was locked, I did log in to the game about 4 months before that. So I was only technically inactive from that time on. I'll cross my fingers. Got so many items that I am...
  4. 5

Hey all! First off, my apologies if I placed this thread in the wrong section, i was having some trouble diserning the best place for this. I've been a playing and paying member of EU since 2012 and up until recently, was on a break from it. Mainly due to RL issues getting in the way. A...
  5. 5

Internal error An internal database or software system error has occurred.

I was attempting via web site. I am not sure if it is the security they added awhile back (3D security or w.e it is called) for I have had no issue using them in the recent past. This issue surfaced right after the 14 VU update. I am planning on setting up a separate bank account to avoid...
  6. 5

Internal error An internal database or software system error has occurred.

Greetings all. I have been a avid player for about a year, and have done my fair share of micro deposits along the way. I have been using the pre-paid credit cards for the entire time I have been playing EU with nothing but success. Lately after this 14.0 VU I can't seem to add my new visa pre...
Back