Search results

1. D

Many many ppl leaving, I tink sometihng should be done

One these days, i'm actually gonner bother logging back in again to sell all my stuff.
  2. D

Enjoy the ban, noob

Nothing wrong with a Mob train. If ppl cant afford the decay they get when their at the rig from mob trains, and other pvp activites, then they always have the option to leave the rig, and go carebear somewhere else. Its not someones right to sit at the rig and get no decay or not shot or whatever.
  3. D

OPERATION: H-DAY! Retake Hadesheim August 13!

You fail to see that every game in the world is RCE... You can pretty much buy, and sell ever game currency for every game in the world. No matter what you blow up ruin someone's day, and they lose real money of it. I guess your just a carebear who dosent see that this was a nice PVP move...
  4. D

This one time, we did a hot drop on a nyx class mothership. But the guy was able to to neut the heavy interdictor tackling it before the rests of the heavy interdictors landed on field. The guy got away, we didnt get the kill. Of course we where a little upset at the time. But it was a well...
  5. D

Good job Manticore for getting rid of this monster from calypso. For all the emo kids, you got fucking owned :D
  6. D

Rocktropia is dying?

This whole game has been slowly dying for a long time now:wise:
  7. D

How does Rocktropia earn income?

I'm think il stick with Eve for now.
  8. D

Tier system and PVP

So there's no more God mode in pvp for a % of the playerbase ?? Sounds like its alot more balanced than ever before to me.
  9. D

Enhancers change stats, why don't lasers/scopes?

Doupth it.
  10. D

Enhancers change stats, why don't lasers/scopes?

I stoped playing, why. Becouse of many of the above BS changes MA made in the past. I get more, hell i get a hell of a lot more value for my money playing other MMO's.
  11. D

Project Entropia

Project Entropia was a great game, and i could play for hours after hours. Entropia Universe however, turned into a booring game, and ive stoped playing it. I miss the old days, when the armors looked great and when the Opalo was a proper gun.
  12. D

Why do you play Entropia? *Multiple option poll*

I do not play anymore. This game is no longer worth wasting time on for me. These days i spend my time flying internet spaceships online, and thats something thats alot more enjoyable than EU. This game here is just a grind, nothing more really, And there's hardly any skill involved in...
  13. D

where are the promised footguards?

"And the Lord spoke to him from the heavens, Described to him his holy purpose, Bestowed upon him the wisdom, Of God's holy embrace." But no foot guards
  14. D

Info: Confirmation that loot sucks 2010

Entropia Universe no longer holds any entertainment value for the amount of money that one needs to put into it in order to play it like a normal MMO. And I doupth i'm the only one seeing it like that, so EU is now a cycle, where there are less and less ppl playing and paying. Wich leads to...
  15. D

So, does MA consider PK'ing a player harrasing now?

This is the reason why I play EvE.
  16. D

Should we gather 200 ped for the guy who got scammed?

Guess he took a lesson in pvp worth 200ped
  17. D

Kill Stealer who finds it funny

Carebear :rolleyes:
  18. D

Your welcome. Making this tread does make you a crybaby, but its funny enough though.
  19. D

Its PvP in a PvE envoirment, dont be such a crybaby.
  20. D

VU 10.0 System requirements

About fucking time \0/
  21. D

Is your rig Cryengine ready?

I can fucking dual client it, but its not gonna save the game.
  22. D

Will MA do a “torchwood”?

One of these days, i might just sell all my stuff :rolleyes:
  23. D

Its about them making money, nothing wrong in that. The problem is when they chose the options wich make them maybe a little money in a short term perspective. But hurts them in the long run, as players either stop playing, or paying. Wich in the end puts a bigger strain on the ones who...
  24. D

And they achive that by making the player base angry, and the game more unpopular, and harder for everyone ?
Back