Search results

1. Rooster

Happy 10th Birthday GloryHound Irregulars

10 years ago today a small group of noobs decided to set up their own soc. The name was based on a book that Hurrikane had wrote or was writing, I'm sure he'll correct all this. In it featured a space ship called the GloryHound with it's rag tag crew... the Irregulars. Over the years we have...
  2. Rooster

Selling: Hedoc Mayhem

Just put a Hedoc Mayhem on Auction for 55 ped less than MV for a quick sale. Forgot to put a minimum on :dunce: and can't remove it now, so I thought I'd bring it to the attention of the community. Cheers
  3. Rooster

Team Eudoria WoF 2012

All welcolme, to help make the place of your birth win the ultimate competition:) So whose in? :yay: SO FAR... 1. Clam Jboy Jamphrie (Capt) 2. Matty Rooster Gee 3. Warden Coz Coz 4. Captain Dew-Drop Iconoclast 5. Sebastian Kamstiesboy Kamsties 6. Zarcon Zar Greyman 7. Bozeczyszczykiewicz...
  4. Rooster

Time for a timer

First of all, massive gratz to all the winners of the MM. I'm not at all a sore looser, I am just pretty sore at working for so long for nothing. This competition needs a way of fairly timing itself, so time doesn't become an issue... just the competition. I know I was cutting it fine... I...
  5. Rooster

GloryHound Irregulars 6th Birthday:))))

6 years ago today a great soc was born... The GloryHound Irregulars. We have never pushed to be an uber soc, though some of our ranks could easily sit in top 20 socs. Its all been about people and a chellenge. In our time members have come and gone... some are now in the top socs, though there...
  6. Rooster

***WoF DRAW 2008 Video!***

For those about to WoF.... Hi, the task fell to me to film the draw for the group Stages, just so you know its not set up. It took place in WoF HQ; a 31ft Winnebago in the depths of Brockley Combe, near Bristol... hope you enjoy it and can I point out now that I am not a midget; Hurrikane is...
  7. Rooster

My only gripe about the new VU is poo!

Now that we cant drop 1pec or below items on the floor what will happen to all the lovely poo (and small items) art that have been so fun to see or spend a wasted few hours constructing. Shame on you litter bugs.
  8. Rooster

Flip Gazelle and any non EU videos you've made

Just finnished this video and thought you may want a chuckle at it. It was written and narrated by Hurrikane and directed by me. Watch out for the title sequence that has Hurrikane going down a hill on a childs bike and puking milk ( I hope he won't smack me for this). Does have some adult...
  9. Rooster

Darth Vader sings the blues

This is one of the funniest things I've come accross in a while. Had to share it. http://www.totallycrap.com/magazine/comments/darth_vader_sings_the_blues/
  10. Rooster

What is your Spirit Mob?

If you had one, what mob would be your spirit guide in EU. I though a bit about this and though I would love a spirit Spider or a Trox I'm afraid I wound up with a Berycled. But thats not so bad, a soc mate has a Drippi.
  11. Rooster

Don't you just love Subvertising?

Took these pictures of signs in Bristol a few years ago... If you have some of your own please add them. Enjoy...
  12. Rooster

GloryHound Irregulars looking for new faces

Hello folks. We like to keep the society a dynamic and fun one, so with people comming and going we thought we would see if there are others who would like to join us. We are not looking for total noobs, cause we dont want to teach, but we are willing to help people progress and have a good...
  13. Rooster

GloryHound Irregulars 1st Birthday

Wow has it been a year. We formed on 3rd December 2005 with Hurrikane as Captain, Jboy, Sam, Scott and myself. We started off just wanting to get a group together to hunt with, but over the year we have met many great characters and people, some who have left to go to or form other socs, some...
  14. Rooster

A question to all you decoraters

A question to all you decorators In short, how do you get general items, trophies etc to stay on the walls of your apt? I see alsorts of items on other peoples walls but cant seem to attach things to mine, Pictures and boards stay up just nothing else. I need it answered as I am hosting an...
  15. Rooster

Festival of Firepower

Always a great event, but Hurrikane posts it in hunting... https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41267 This is number VIII. A not for profit bad-ass hunt. Come and have a go;)
  16. Rooster

GloryHound Irregulars

I am pleased to anounce that we now have our own website. www.gloryhounds.org There is still a fair bit of work to do on it till i feel its truely complete, but the basic information about or soc, how to join it, what we are about, the Festival of Firepower and a chat room are up and running...
  17. Rooster

Kill all the Mobs on Eudoria

Just an idea... For 24 hours MA turns off the spawn capability on Eudoria (won't affect anywhere else) and spread what may be taken from the loot pool in the same time between all the mobs. Could we completely kill all the wildlife on the whole continent in that time? or is it too big a task? I...
  18. Rooster

Age in society... your thoughts

We recently took in a new member after i took her on as a mentor. On a recent tp run with the society the question of age came up, she was 14. The rest of the society are (with a couple of early 20s exeptions) in out late 20s and 30s (to the best of my knowledge). Now we could think fine...
  19. Rooster

Fun things to do with poo

Came back to my appartment only to be greeted by a grinning "SH*T FACE" deposited by Hurrikane... I was wandering if any of you have done anything interesting with your poo recently?
  20. Rooster

What will the new advertising deal mean to the players?

What will the new advertising deal mean to us players? I've noticed that MA has signed a deal with Massive to bring RL advertising into PE, what will that mean to us? Will it bring in revinue that may create a more stable platform to play on? Will it encourage a new influx of players? Will...
Back