Team Eudoria WoF 2012

Rooster

Dominant
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Matty Rooster Gee
All welcolme, to help make the place of your birth win the ultimate competition:)

So whose in? :yay:

SO FAR...
1. Clam Jboy Jamphrie (Capt)
2. Matty Rooster Gee
3. Warden Coz Coz
4. Captain Dew-Drop Iconoclast
5. Sebastian Kamstiesboy Kamsties
6. Zarcon Zar Greyman
7. Bozeczyszczykiewicz Horadrim Gazegoaz

Support
1. Moondog
2. Herode
3. April Raven Phoenix
4. Tree It Zephyr
5. Jamira

And a rousing rendition of the Eudorian national anthemn...

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things.
Eudoria Eudoria,
The good things that it brings.

There’s Feffs and Cleds
And Merps and Snots.
We’ve got Armax Cows,
And Araneeeeeeeatrox.

There’s Atrax and Atrox
And some of them big
But beware of the Ubers
If you visiiiit the Riiiiiiiiiiiigggg… oh….

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things,
Eudoria Eudoria,
The good things that it brings.

Dysentery and flippentry
You can find at Twin Peaks.
But the place is so laggy,
You could be there for weeeeeeks

You can go to a ring
To see how long you lasted
But you’re bound to get shot
By some fucking baaaastaaaard

Chorus (‘til infinity)

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things,
Eudoria Eudoria,
The good things that it brings….

Last edited:
WOOT! Coz here, reporting for duty!

Come one, come all.. join the craziness that we call WoF Team Eudoria!

Prerequisites:

Erm... oh yeah... sense of humor. :yup:

Everything else, we wing it as we go along!

Captain Dew-Drop Iconoclast. It`s on.

im in!

any skill req?

I'm in, showing pride for my homeland of Eudoria!

then im in!

Welcome to the best team in WoF! Okay, so maybe not the most skilled, the greatest in numbers, or the biggest amount of firepower...

but, dagnabbit! we have the most fun and the biggest hearts! Afterall, we are fighting for, essentially, the land where ALL Calypsians landed.

GO TEAM EUDORIA!!!

Afterall, we are fighting for, essentially, the land where ALL Calypsians landed.

GO TEAM EUDORIA!!!

I landed in New Oxford :silly2:.

Bump for you guys though, look forward to squaring off against you in the future :)

Are you kidding?

im in!

any skill req?

Nope, you just got to love Eudoria... to the point of obsession and death.

yo i feel that i need some more info when to meet etc :D:ahh:

Bump for Eudoria, come on, I wanna kill stuff. :sniper::thumbup:

yo i feel that i need some more info when to meet etc :D:ahh:

Hey Mind, no meeting set up yet. Once more details of WOF are set up we will probably meet and strategize a bit.

Ok quit laughing, i know we have never had a strategy meeting in the past but maybe this year we will do it. Either way we will meet up when WOF gets closer and do some practice hunts.

Hey Mind, no meeting set up yet. Once more details of WOF are set up we will probably meet and strategize a bit.

Ok quit laughing, i know we have never had a strategy meeting in the past but maybe this year we will do it. Either way we will meet up when WOF gets closer and do some practice hunts.

Okay, okay... I think I am done laughing now. *snigger, snort* Okay, maybe not. LOL

But, as Zar said, we will get together as the dates get closer. For WoF, only 12 are listed in main team... everyone else is listed as support. As we have never had 12 hunters sign up with Team Eudoria, that pretty much means that anyone who signs up in this thread will be listed on main team. It does not mean that everyone WILL hunt main, as for the first few levels, only 4 can hunt main.

Now, if by some miracle, we get people beating down the door, wanting to be on Team Eudoria, as they should, then a determination will be made on main team, based on skills, gear, availibility and desire to kick Team Amethera's arses!

For now, get yourself signed up for the Team Eudoria private forum here. Once you sign up, shoot a PM to Clam, as he is the one who has to approve the request.

Go Team Eudoria!!!!

Team Eudoria, welcome to the WoF.

If you have not already done so, elect a Captain.

If the Captain has not already done so, please post your current Main Team list and PM me the same.

If you have already done all of these things, then thank you:)

There are 2 weeks until the first Qualifying matches
. Your team needs to score as highly as they can in two separate hunts, on two separate moblists, in order to qualify for the main tournament.

The FIRST QUALIFYING HUNT will be for three hours on the moblist below.

Main Team size: 4.

Support Teams: Unlimited, but Support Scoring is capped at 100 points before end-of-match bonuses (Sweep, Variety).

TIMESLOTS:

As usual there are a choice of times to play. As the first hunt will be the first qualifying match there is no requirement to contact other teams.

ALL TIMES are MindArk Time.

Saturday August 25th

15:00 (until 18:00), 19:00 (until 22:00), 23:00 (until 02:00)

Sunday August 26th

09:00 (until 12:00), 13:00 (until 16:00)

PICK A SLOT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE and PM me. Helps to keep things organised. If you haven't finalised your team yet don't worry, just get recruiting and keep me informed.

So, here's the much-awaited First Round Moblist: (will also appear in it's own thread in the Stickies)

WoF 2012 STAGE ONE MOBLIST
The Dogs, the Bugs and the Ugly

Qualifying Match A

DATE: AUGUST 25th/AUGUST 26th

Main:

Formicacida (Soldier and above): 10 points
Rextellum (Any maturity): 9
Phasm (Mature and above): 8
Formicacida (Watcher and below): 7
Estophyl (Any maturity): 6
Phasm (Young): 5

Support:

Shinkiba (Any maturity) 4
Frescoquda (Any maturity) 3
Atrax (Any maturity) 2
Prancer (Any maturity) 1

Bonus:

Nexnecis (Any maturity): 25 points

Sponsors in this round are:

Addz, Deathifier, Meculus and Fed Solo. Any hunting on their mobs helps build the prize fund, so I urge all players to strongly consider them; however, as always, players are free to get points wherever they choose.

The Sponsored Lands are as follows:

OLA49: 2 DNA Rextelum Watcher-Ravager NE of Saba Camp
OLA49 Revive: (193,465)
Saba Camp TP: (179,466)
OLA 9: Estophyl. (26644,31156) 4 DNA low maturity
OLA 07: Atrax. Revive: (252,359) Alpha/Old Alpha 4 DNA, currently 3 running at max density

OLA 21: Formicacida Nest: DNA 1: Young-Strong DNA 2: Ravager-Watcher Density: Max
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...da-Nest-OLA-21

OLA 65: Shinkiba. (39735,45605) Closest Teleporter is Wolverine Hope (37846 ; 46779).

OLA 38: Phasm. (17944 43236) South of Segna Forest TP

Treasure Island: Fresqocuda.

Wild: Nexnecis, Prancer

So, get recruiting, get ready, get more ready, keep me informed, and load those weapons; the WoF is upon you.

Hurrikane

On Jboy's behalf i'm going to start this years team Eudoria recruitment thread...

So whose in? :yay:

SO FAR...
1. Clam Jboy Jamphrie (Capt)
2. Matty Rooster Gee
3. Warden Coz Coz
4. Captain Dew-Drop Iconoclast
5. Sebastian Kamstiesboy Kamsties
6. Zarcon Zar Greyman
7. Jin Artrat Mugen
8. Bozeczyszczykiewicz Horadrim Gazegoaz

I landed in New Oxford :silly2:.

Bump for you guys though, look forward to squaring off against you in the future :)

Woops, sorry Rooster, I think you misunderstood. I was just heckling and will I'm afraid be playing for team Africa this year. Good luck to Team Eudoria though :)

Last edited:
No probs Artat, good luck with team Africa.

I'm in France that weekend, I will have my laptop, but unless my folks have joined the 21st century and got broadband (I think they are still on dial-up????) I cant take part.

Now, we have 2 weeks to go and have to put in a good show if we can. What times suit?

Well, here's to hoping your parents joined the 21st century, Rooster!

As for me, I SHOULD be able to make it either of the latter time slots Saturday. 1900 would probably be best, and could capture most time zones.

Go Team Eudoria!!

Tiny Hurrikane feet...

Ok. I'm good for that timeslot too. Payday will decide how much input I'll have. I don't get paid until the week after and I've ran out of things to sell but I'm sure I can sort something out... although I am secretly hoping that it might be postponed if Hurrikane has a baby...but I doubt it :)

Eudoria for ever and ever and everer!

19.00 is also the best timeslot for me.

Horadrim

We're in!

19:00 Saturday time slot confirmed.

So.... who's in? Come on Sass....don't be shy...

I'm in... provided those military people I work with don't decide to "encourage" me to work this weekend...

Seriously, I don't foresee any problem.

Gooooo Team Eudoria!!!

Well, I've never been one to post around the forums, but I might have to start.

I can handle myself in a fight as well as the next guy, but I am a bit lacking in the equipment field. I would not be the first pick for the main 4, but I could definitely pass for the support team. I would love to get into this years WoF, and I think a team like this would be perfect for someone like me. (I love the anthem, by the way :D ). If you'll have me, I would gladly participate.

(I would like to get together for practice sometime though.)

EDIT: In-game name is "Sirius Solette Prime"

Last edited:
We'd love to have you, Sirius!

Welcome to WoF Team Eudoria!

I'm not sure if we will have an in-game practice get-together for this first round, considering we are all from different parts of the world, and it's difficult to coordinate meet-up times.

My suggestion, scout around for the support mobs, do your best to practice on them. YOu can add me to FL in game if you like. Avatar name is Warden Coz Coz

If I see you online, I'd be happy to meet up with you to practice.

Stay on the lookout for where our meetup spot will be prior to the event this Saturday.... There you can meet the others, add to FL, etc.

One thing you will find with us.. it's more about having fun than winning. Winning is just an added bonus!

Ok, will be there. For the first round will have a HL8 or P5A with A104 and unlimited ammo ready.

I know that the tactic will be dynamic as always :) but I would volunteur for nexnercis alone or with others. Got some unfinisched business with those guys. They like to eat miners and I dont like to be eaten ;)

Horadrim

WoF 2012 Stage 1 Start/Finish Point

Sissipahaw Water Treatment Plant

(on the big bridge in the middle of it)

39480,33926, 118

Amethera

East-Northeast of Nate Valley TP

I will be there with the Judges that can make it, please arrive in good time for your hunt.

Main Team required in full
(4 members) to team with the Judge, or, if not enough Judges are available, for linking to FriendsLists for Pm contact.

Support Teams need not attend
, but if teams wish to keep a pm link with the Judge for scoring, they may.

Qualifier B will be Metal Weekend (Robot Stage), to be held in two weeks time. Moblist announced Monday evening.

Full Schedule of Hunt Dates:

AUGUST 25th/AUGUST 26th: Stage One Qualifier

SEPTEMBER 8th/SEPTEMBER 9th: Stage Two Qualifier

OCTOBER 6th/7th, 13th/14th, 20th/21st Stage 3 (3 weekends)

NOVEMBER 3rd/4th, 10th/11th, 17th/18th Stage 4: (3 weekends)

DECEMBER 1st: Stage 5: Semi-Finals

DECEMBER 15th: 3-Way Final.

Future Moblists to be announced as soon as each Stage is done, along with Start/Finish Points and updated Scores.

Please remember to NOMINATE A SCREENSHOT GUY OR GIRL; the more proof of your efforts the better. If you also keep chat log open and save the contents we can be sure of accuracy in the scores, and ability to cross-check any queries.

See you all there and good luck.

Hurrikane

Zar? DewD? Sass? where is everyone?????

I think a few Hounds indicated they might be interested in joining the fun, so we might have a bit more support, Clammers.

And that Rooster, should be taken out at dawn and shot for daring to hint that a visit to the parents is more important than WoF!!! The nerve! And with his favorite mob on the roster!!! He's fired!

Gooooo Team Eudoria!!!

Back