Search results

1. Kay

Are you an Entrepreneur ?

Hi Guys, Long time no see, since 2010 ..... Finaly I ve seen some improvements in former "Project Entropia", nice. I never posted the link to the paper I have written concerning "An Exploration of Entrepreneurship in Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games: Second Life and Entropia...
  2. Kay

Are you an Entrepreneur ?

Hi, For my MBA project, I am in the search of PE entrepreneurs to be interview. If you see yourselves as an entrepreneur, who has successed or not :eek:, please send me a PM, thx a lot. I am currently having only two for PE, and more than 10 for SL, do not tell me that they are no entrepreneurs...
  3. Kay

I am interested to know you better

just 54 more :) Many Thanks to those who have already responded to the survey. I have currently 96 entries now, i just need 54 more, that would be great :) thank you
  4. Kay

There are no mandatory questions. However, I have to apologies for the missing choice, thank you Etopia for having made the remark. I have changed the question. Thank you for those having already filled the survey.
  5. Kay

I am currently in my 3rd year distance learning MBA at the Warwick University (UK), and i have chosen for my project 'Entrepreneurship in MMORPG'. For my project, I will need to have a representation of the population playing MMORPG before interviewing some entrepreneurs. It would be very...
  6. Kay

Selling 1 Ambulimax Hair

Still nobody for that one ?!
  7. Kay

My First Entropian Gallery Opening

Gratz Ido, that s a good idea ;)
  8. Kay

Selling 1 Ambulimax Hair

Taking offers. (no starting bid, buyout, or ending period).
  9. Kay

Selling: Blueprints

That s correct. Darky won the bid ;)
  10. Kay

Bigger Bump ..............
  11. Kay

bump ...............................
  12. Kay

current situation updated.
  13. Kay

I am selling in one pack those blueprints. Make your offers via pm or below, thx. Starting bid: 35 peds Buyout: 200 peds Ending: 31 august 2006, at 1800 Ma time. Current Bid: 35 peds from Darky. 16 Basic Bearings blueprint 1 0.01 PED Equipment (Vol. I) (54) 17 Basic Bolts blueprint 1 0.01...
  14. Kay

Kay's Store now Closed

Thx Creature. I will still wander in EU lands and space ;)
  15. Kay

Kay's Store now Closed

Dear Customers, The store is officialy closed (no more low priced furniture). I still have some stuff and it will be sold via the forum. see you soon :tiphat: Kay
  16. Banner SL

Banner SL

17. Before end of the Store in EU

Before end of the Store in EU

18. Kay

Selling 6x6B plates

Selling 6B plates, i ve got 6 of them. SOLD at auction.
  19. Kay

Selling full Thunderbird set male

Although, it was not possible for me (especially for ppl living in Europe) to connect to EF until today after Mindbuster changed hoster, I received a high bid by pm on the armor, thus the armor is sold. Thank you for having participated to the bid.
  20. Kay

bump .......................................................................
  21. Kay

Selling clothes

bump ........................................
  22. Kay

2500 peds on my left
  23. Kay

As stated in the title ;) SOLD PM me, or add your offer below.
  24. Kay

Selling clothes

Selling clothes (feodora, master coat, linestrip ...) I am selling this brown set: basic shirt basic pant Feodora Master coat Linestrip shades Starting bid: 1600 peds Buyout: 3000 peds Bidding will finish Sunday 9 July 2006 at 18:00 MA time PM me, or add your offer below.
  25. Brown

Brown

Back