My First Entropian Gallery Opening

The next creation i plan to introduce will be something totaly different then the ones currently on display ... it will also consist of 4 pieces but will be aiming at a totaly different audience ... the style will be different to broden our perspective on art :) ... i already have initial sketches for it and can give a little spoiler ... the art form starts with and abs and ends with a tract ... it will be much simpler in detail but more playfull in color ... hope you will enjoy it :) hoping to have it ready by the second thursday from today ... thnk its the 15th :)

But dont worry im not giving up on sketches :) just want to try to show you all something a bit different since i have this wonderfull opportunity

Ido

Reactions: Kay
Gratz Ido, that s a good idea ;)

To all interested art lovers :)

Abstract Art Vernissage
Thursday 08.03
20:00 MA Time
Billton T3, 5G

more detail follow
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58164

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

Ido said:
------- NOTICE: Why buying original art is important -------
I would like everyone to realize why it is very important to buy original art. As some of you might know MA has not protected the uploaded art and some art thieves might be able to obtain and upload other participants art... If you buy stolen art and the thief gets caught his account will become locked and all the stolen participant content will be removed from the server - REMOVING IT ALSO FROM YOUR SCREEN!... paying for stolen art and supporting thieves puts your investment in risk for this reason it is very important to makes sure the person you are buying art from obtained it from a legal source... if you are unsure you can always ask the author of the work...

as of today art from my gallery is sold in Smoerble's shop in Twin Peaks lvl 2 and Leeloo's store at TI City Platinium building... those sources are supplied by the gallery and are safe places to buy from.. you can obtain the art there 24/7... if you would be interested in a purchase directly from me PM me in this forum or ask around for me in game :)

The Gallery offers 50 PED reward to anyone who reports stolen art which will lead to closing of culprits account and removing the stolen art from the game.
-------- END of NOTICE --------

A great opening night and as in keeping with Ido's wishes

it has inspired me to begin displaying and ultimately selling my RL photography in game. Fully support what you are doing Ido and thanks for your help in getting my photography in game.

I have a post under the forums shops section detailing how the sales and copyright protection work and the first batch of images can be viewed at TI City Platinum Building Block B shop 6. More to follow and gratz to Ido once again.

i wonder how does it work?

can u use any of the screens which say (pc) for the display of pics/art ?

or does it have to have multi media?

and do u sell ti with the screen, or is it loaded on the screen u sell?

curious how, someone enlighten me?

ps, and u pay for every upload/display , the mentoined fee?

i wonder how does it work?

can u use any of the screens which say (pc) for the display of pics/art ?

or does it have to have multi media?

and do u sell ti with the screen, or is it loaded on the screen u sell?

curious how, someone enlighten me?

ps, and u pay for every upload/display , the mentoined fee?

U can put a image on any PC enabled item Sign, Screen, Display
Multimedia is for movies with sound
If u trade an item with the picture on it the picture stays

U pay the upload fee for the image once ... then u have to pay for putting the image on every screen u want to display it on .. costs normal add fee

Regards
Ido

Amazing ! Shame I missed the opening night.

I only know Ido from the great work he has done to my avatar and it is great to see him accomplish such an achievement !

Bravo !! :D :yay:

Really great Ido, something completely new ... love it + rep for the exelent idea :wtg:

Love the drawings and love the gallery decor.

Great work :)

I love the idea and was anxious to see some of the pictures but either I am doing something wrong or the pictures are currently blank.

I will check again another time. Hopefully I will have better luck.

Have fun,
NFG

if you enter the room and pictures are blank they propably havent loaded yet ...

please try to relog :) usualy it helps

great Idea Ido!

Maby I'll contribute with some art if I feel I have the time :)

Grat and +rep Ido (hmmm my first rep given out).

I have some knowledge in laws and how virtual galeries are working, feel free to drop a message if you need help. ;)

Your idea inspired me to give it a try Ido, so I uploaded a picture I've made to try it out.

If someone is interested in buying it, don't be afraid to come with an offer. ;)

Also, I'd be interested in maby putting up a few paintings in ur gallery Ido.. if u like this one, u can PM me and maby we can work out some kinda deal =)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

If you are interested in displaying in the gallery please prepare a few pieces you would like to display send them to me in an e-mail idosunrider@op.pl or PM for evaluation and we can then book one of the rooms for showing your works

I have set up a simple website for the gallery...

Right now it just lists the upcoming events at the galley for all your information in case somone will miss the announcing threads :)

I will work on the layout and graphics of it as soon as i get home :D

untill then:

http://idosgallery.atspace.com

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

I have set up a simple website for the gallery...

Right now it just lists the upcoming events at the galley for all your information in case somone will miss the announcing threads :)

I will work on the layout and graphics of it as soon as i get home :D

untill then:

http://idosgallery.atspace.com

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

Our great national ISP (Ass-troll) still blocks atspace.com, the hacker's playground :)

In that case anyone can offer me some space on their server to host my website ? :)

How much space do you think you will need?

A Couple of MB to host images of the gallery screenshots of the pieces on sale etc ... 50MB at most and i doubt i will ever cross 20 :p

btw. i do not own a domain and dont want to buy one .. is the atspace.com domain blocked in ur country mrproper or just the content of the server?

Ido

yes nice art

nice art !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Back