Search results

1. A

Buying Business Jacket

ignore please
  2. A

Selling Furniture and Decorations (Biggest stock on Calypso!)

Haven't purchased anything, but a cool store none the less
  3. A

receipe on how to get Tps and clothes` n such named after you

hmmm.. they could even put my face in the mountain. Just imagine.
  4. A

imagine a1b1b2 mountain. It would be a beautiful thing.
  5. A

Haven't noticed any male avatars with anything named after them.
  6. A

Island Girl spotted!

Test Hey I just ran my own little test, placing 1pec on Island Girl's Memorial, logged out, checked the forums for a bit and within a half hour the 1 pec was already gone.
  7. A

Why this picture?

I don't know about you, but I like the squirting blood from the melee damage
  8. A

80 PED Argo Adult

congrats dude
  9. A

Home Sweet Home

It is in treasure Island, Genisis Center, Buliding A, floor 15, appartment D
  10. A

Scammer Alert

Rooster, Please Help While your at it, could you get the poliece to look into those threats made by Hurrikane?
  11. A

Hall of Shame

The flaw was in the send button
  12. A

Hall of Shame

Okay so me and a friend can post that someone is a scammer
  13. A

Hall of Shame

Don't get me wrong here dude. I am not saying I am going to do it. You brought up a system of handeling scammers, I am just wondering how the system would work, how you would "police" it.
  14. A

Hall of Shame

And who would decide if the evidence is legit? This came up in my case, I went on to prove my point by altering a pic simply using microsoft paint, but leaving on little flaw.
  15. A

Hall of Shame

No I can just say jonboy is a scammer and leave the forum. I could of course come up with some stiry about how you did it. But no evidence is necessary.
  16. A

Hall of Shame

You would think so I could go off and make a new forum right now, saying that anyone here is a scammer and people would take my word for it.
  17. A

Hall of Shame

SOmething to Think about Could I just kill you and send in your pic, saying that you were a scammer. This system will never work until there is some sort of judicial system in place. Otherwise some idiots could just call you a scammer because you had an arguement. I say this because this has...
  18. A

Opinions Please

Opinion Definition Player versus Player zone: An area on the map where players kill other players. Dude I feel for you man, I would be really frustrated if I was you, but you were in a pvp zone. This is what happenes in there, in the future if you don't want to get killed by another palyer I...
  19. A

PE novel or not ?

Great Idea looking foward to the read. I just hope you can do the game justice.
  20. A

Log-In Server Down?

Awesome HAHAHA, That is the best thin i ever heard +respect
  21. A

The Behemoth Exists!

Thanks Thanks for the info, I have only been playing for about 2 months. Gonna be interesting to see what the old mobs were like.
  22. A

A good Saturday

Cool Congradulations
  23. A

Scammer Alert

Sink down to my level? You have been hauling me though the mud for 3 days. Hurrikane threatened to hurt me and you plan to spam me because I am on your friends list? I think you are on a level much lower than I could have imagined. I came on here to give my side of the story, I think I have done...
  24. A

Scammer Alert

Stop Rooster I am asking you to please stop. We have done nothing wrong and for whatever reason you choose to drag our names through the mud. You have posted so called "pictures of our chats". I just proved how easy it is to alter one of those images, by using basic paint. This has gone on long...
Back