Log-In Server Down?

Status
Just went down for me also

Yeeeeep, it's all down :(
What the hell am I gonna do now??

Me too, maybe they are fixing the deposit problems.......please tell me that they are fixing them........

nooooo And i just finished watching a movie :banghead:

edit: seems more like a system crash. web is down too

The hampster that powers the servers fell off its wheel =(

you mean they STILL haven't?! just wish they wouldn't have tacked on all those $5 reservations to my bank account... as they take forever to clear out and i don't keep much in 'online purposes' acct. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

$%@#^%@#$%@$

Put in brief quality time with gf and ran to sign back on - wtf!!! (maybe i do have a problem.)

Kind of a new thing this outage - get the message "The connection was refused when attempting to contact www.project-entropia.com" very quickly when trying to get the web site.. :confused:

Nope, they havent, but mine was the cash advance thing....now I have nothing better to do that talk about it untill they let us back into our playground......... :eek:

Awesome

Sumner said:
Put in brief quality time with gf and ran to sign back on - wtf!!! (maybe i do have a problem.)

HAHAHA, That is the best thin i ever heard +respect

Sumner said:

that is just hilarious :laugh:

might as well give her some more quality time then, eh?

Maybe they just saw all the support cases when they got to work, and just closed up shop for the day.....

Reactions: deo
Can't get in either. My husband's in though, So no quality time with the significant other in stead :laugh:

HEY its back up.....

Just kidding. if it was back up would I take to time to log off and post?

sorry.. just could not help myself.

NOOO!!!!!!!!

What am I gonna do now *walls closing on me*.... :eek:

Can't breath, must log in.... :scared: lol

Mikah said:
NOOO!!!!!!!!

What am I gonna do now *walls closing on me*.... :eek:

Can't breath, must log in.... :scared: lol
breathe deeply :D

The worst part is that i was in the midlle of a soc hunt. dammit!

i just came out to for something and i couldnt get back in, u guys been out there for 5 mins + now a~

Mynx said:
breathe deeply :D

The worst part is that i was in the midlle of a soc hunt. dammit!

last time it happend to me a server went down in our spot, when it came up the heard of mobs we were in was gone ;) made it easy to haul a$$

Mynx said:
Can't get in either. My husband's in though, So no quality time with the significant other in stead :laugh:
Just accidentaly turn off the modem. Then he will have the same problem getting on you do. :evilking:

:( im on a soc hunt aswell and whats worse is im using my friends emt ek 2600, hope he forgives me when MA gets the hamsters running on the wheels again

hey you guys...the servers are down...bummer aye

Its down here in the UK too

The payment downtime is scheduled for 6th February, its the 5th of February here in the UK

Probably trying to update the PE server to 8.1.1 like it said

the site usally dont go down for updates tho, maybe the new guy pressed the wrong button

Yeah, but would the PE web site www.project-entropia.com be down too? I'm not sure if that's normal during an upgrade. Does anyone else know?

It middle of the night.. I bet server just crashed and noone working at MA's know :)

server is down

oh panic attack just got another glabal knowing in my bones thank the lootus. my ath was standing drectly in front of me, ARGGG alas i am thurust rudeley from calypso womb with te ath stilll titilating yes i said tit aaaaaa what but i need abck in ahahahaha. :eek:

Moser said:
It middle of the night.. I bet server just crashed and noone working at MA's know :)

A gateway or something, wouldnt they have atleast one dude with a cup o coffe monitoring :D or he spilled his coffe on the wrong piece ;)

Husker said:
Yeah, but would the PE web site www.project-entropia.com be down too? I'm not sure if that's normal during an upgrade. Does anyone else know?

yes it does go down for updates. read the message you get from the client loader. something like 'make sure your internet connection is working, if so, check www.project-entropia.com to see if our servers are working.'

Status
Back