Search results

1. F

EU Prizes: A Cautionary Tale

Hi everyone, I thought I would post about my experiences claiming an in-game prize. In 2017 I completed a mission ("The Great AI War") to kill 100,000 Virus Kongs (a level 15 taxed mob in Hell with 1110 HP). The prize was quite vague but mentioned "land" (as opposed to "property"...
  2. F

Loot 1.0 - loot survey

Hi guys, I thought it would be fun to post a quiz about the existing loot system. I originally planned to make a long thread going into great detail (like I did in my "How Hunting Skill Gains work" thread) but changed my mind because it's all about to change and become irrelevant! Anyway, for...
  3. F

How Hunting Skill Gains work

Below is everything I know about how often you get a skill gain when hunting and how large each skill gain is. This content is probably not perfectly accurate but I hope it should point us all in the right direction. I have broken down skill gains into two concepts - frequency and size - and...
  4. F

test

Testing how a graph looks... LHS: CENTRE: RHS: Forrest :)
  5. F

Selling 57k EFD

I am selling 57K EFD. Offers over 80 ped pls. Cheers, Forrest :) PS I'm looking to contact EIFUND about selling my shares. Any PMs with advice on that would be very welcome.
  6. F

Selling: Moderate Firestom Chip

Selling Moderate Firestorm Chip. TT+4.4k. The average sale over the last 12 months on auction is TT+4884. The TT value is 58 ped. Pyrotropy flies up using this chip. The range is over 100m. Also selling Dominax Original Cobra ME whip, 59k Mind Essence, and a A106 amplifier (in addition to the...
  7. F

Selling: A106, Gauss Kaiser-Graf HVMR-1, Good Teleport TP chip

Hi, I am selling the following items. I am looking for PEDs only please for this little lot. All prices were reduced 04/01/10. 2 x A106 amplifiers Buyout is TT+4.5k each, or TT+8.9k for two. Kaiser-Graf HVMR-1 Buyout is TT+5k. Good Teleport chip Buyout is TT+2.6k. Thanks for looking. I...
  8. F

Mysterious outdoor game "Dozor" - anyone played it?

The BBC reported this recently (sadly it may not be viewable if you live outside the UK) about a new game played in Russia at night by people who appear to be remarkably like us. ;) It sounds something like a thinking man's treasure hunt, in that it involves finding clues and cracking some...
  9. F

Twitter and Entropia Tracker

Any plans to code something that posts on Twitter every time there is a loot over say, 10k peds? Just an idea! Forrest :)
  10. F

Easy way for FPC to create hunting "Quests" ?

Something I would like, that we seem to have had in the past but not now, are hunting quests of the type "Get to the centre of the Umbranoid Village" or "Get to the Thorifoid Temple". Some of my earliest and fondest memories in this game are of getting a little squad together and trying to get...
  11. F

Small bug on Tracker...

I have spotted a small bug, which may be absolutely miniscule or may have a bit of a wider scope. If you go to the page for Fungoids: http://www.entropiatracker.com/index.asp?system=mobs&mode=details&MobID=120 you see in the "Loot Chart" that one Fungoid Stalker has been globalled on in the...
  12. F

Question: Why are new players spawning on TI?

I realise most people are going to blindly tell me to "log a support case", but before I do, I wanted to ask the community about something. New players appear to be spawning on Treasure Island. It's crazy. They spawn, run around, and half an hour later they are stuck at the Hogglo Revival area...
  13. F

Selling: Kaiser-Graf HVMR-1 (gauss gun,nonL)

Kaiser-Graf HVMR-1 (Gauss gun) Okay I have this gun for sale. TT+7k. Looking for peds only. This is fairly rare, only 6 have ever been sold on auction. Entropedia info is here. Post here or PM.
  14. F

"High Score" page

This post is essentially directed at Starfinder. I could have made a PM but hey.... Starfinder...Do you plan to create some kind of "Records" or "High Score" page one day? It would be quite fun to have a page containing data such as the following, maybe one "ALL time" list and one "Last 30...
  15. F

Wishlist - Hotkey to tell you what you just killed

I often think it would be a good idea to be able to press a certain hotkey and the mob and maturity of your last kill would then appear in your chat window. I sometimes get a nice loot, and then think, 'what dropped that'? If it was a big mob then it is fairly obvious as you've just spent a...
  16. F

Selling: Phantom M

Selling Phantom M (full, seven parts, unlimited, full TT). TT+6800 Buyout :yay: SOLD! Many thanks, Forrest :)
  17. F

Buying: Potent Nerve Blast Chip

I am buying a Potent or Good Nerve Blast Chip. Please PM me if you are selling. :) I am also interested in a Moderate Firestorm Chip...
  18. F

Selling: Unlimited Texture Blueprints - six lots

Hi, I am selling the following lots of unlimited Texture BPs. All are level 1 to 6, and the QR of all BPs is 0.01 PED. Each lot comes in one BP book. This is an auction - it will end in a week or so. If you want to offer a BO that is fine. Thanks for your interest. Forrest :) ALL LOTS ARE...
  19. F

Selling: 136 Limited Texture BPs lvls 1 to 5

Hi, I am selling 136 Texture Blueprints (L). They are in seven books (some full, some not full) and they are ALL level 1 to 5. The total TT value is 48.18 PED. The current bid is 50 PED - Mice The auction will finish in about a week. Thanks, Forrest Combibo Leather Texture Blueprint (L)...
  20. F

Selling: Rutic Bett UL Longblade

I am selling a Rutic Bett UL Longblade. The Buyout is TT+16.9k. The TT is currently around 8k PED. I believe this is one of only two in game. Please feel free to post in this thread if this is not the case, although please take into account Joker no longer owns hers. The Entropedia stats...
  21. F

Selling: Meckel and Loch ML-35

I am selling a Meckel & Loch ML-35. The TT Value is 230 PED and the buyout is 14899 PED, or TT+14669 PED. The Entropedia page is here. Thanks for your interest. SOLD!
  22. F

Selling: Viking (M)

Selling Full Viking Male armor. Seven pieces; total TT value is 615 ped. SOLD! Thanks, Forrest
  23. F

Selling: Jaguar Female UL

Hi, I am selling a Female Jaguar Armor Set. It is a full 7-part unlimited set at full TT. SOLD! This set has been taken by me in part-exchange for a more expensive item I have just sold. Please post here or PM me. Forrest The stats are here and summarized below: Total weight:2.1 kg...
  24. F

Selling: Imp Fap, Imp 2870, Adj Fap, Adj V1, ML-35, etc

Imp Fap, Imp 2870, Phantom M, Thorifoid Spike Club, etc I am selling the following items. :D This is an auction. Most items have a startbid. When bidding reaches my (secret) reserve price the item is yours. You are welcome to retract offers if you're waiting too long, but please give it a...
  25. F

Imp 2870 and Imp Fap

I am thinking of selling these two items. Info on Imp 2870 is here and info on Imp Fap is here. Class: Pistol Type: Laser Weight: 1.1 kg Damage: 63 HP Range: 44.0 m Attacks: 67 /min Reload: 0.9 sec Dmg/sec: 70.4 HP Power: 3095.4 Max. TT: 1350.00 PED Min. TT: 40.50 PED Ammo: 14 Decay: 0.500...
Back