Search results

1. sweetthang

EU gambling thesis

My view on EU and wether or not it is classified as gambling is this...... If we classify this as gambling then anything we take a chance at in life is gambling. Chancing something = taking a gamble. I always said, don't ever put into the game what you cannot afford to lose. If you play that way...
  2. sweetthang

EU gambling thesis

HAHA...cute analogy however how do you know your in a 50 zone if theres no sign? And here in Canada anything 50km/h over the speed limit you lose your car =P
  3. sweetthang

Are you an Old Player but not super active?

Been around for well over 5 yrs. Haven't been on to play in awhile due to RL things. Still come through to forum to check up on things. Will be back in game soon though :yay:
  4. Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls

Franks trip to Canada
  5. Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls

Franks trip to Canada
  6. Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls

Franks trip to Canada
  7. Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls

Franks trip to Canada
  8. Franks Trip To Canada At Sweetthangs House

Franks Trip To Canada At Sweetthangs House

Frank is in Canada visiting with me =)
  9. Franks Trip To Canada At Sweetthangs House

Franks Trip To Canada At Sweetthangs House

Frank is in Canada visiting with me =)
  10. sweetthang

Happy birthday Sweetthang

Thank you for the Birthday wishes all :ahh:
  11. sweetthang

Happy Birthday:birthday:

Happy Birthday:birthday:
  12. sweetthang

A Real Life Canuck Meet up

Sign me up for August 8th :yay: Sweetthang
  13. sweetthang

A Real Life Canuck Meet up

So exciting...Seeing how something out of my control occured and I was not able to make the convention in T.O. I will definetly be interested in this meet up. Is there any set date yet? Sweetthang
  14. sweetthang

Happy birthday Sweetthang!

LOL .... It's been awhile since I faced off with Lord Yarkan ;) Thank you everyone for your B-Day wishes :ahh:
  15. sweetthang

Spaceship ethics.

In response to your message, I think the next time someone sees you hunting they should kill your mob your on do the most dmg and take your loot. Would that be fun? Just follow you around and take your kills....is that ethical? I don't think so. I do agree that people should wait 5 mins...
  16. sweetthang

Mindark Convention Webcam

Couldn't resist had to post this picture. I decided to have a look at the convention via the webcam link that 711 posted. I found a poor soul sleeping on a fluffy pink pillow with a white blanket. Top Left of photo: ( Hope he doesn't mind being on cam while sleeping )
  17. Sleeping on the job?

Sleeping on the job?

18. sweetthang

1,389 ped of Megan

Yay!!! :wtg: Awesome job =)) Gratz :yay:
  19. sweetthang

Entropia Universe Ambassadors for the Fan & Game Expo in Toronto, Canada, 22-24 August, 2008

LOL ... Well to respond to your comment of Canadians going no further then Manitoba. Your wrong. I have myself lived in Edmonton, my family a large portion on my fathers side is from and still lives in Quebec. I also have done some travelling. I am not here to dispute with you in regards to...
  20. sweetthang

Entropia Universe Ambassadors for the Fan & Game Expo in Toronto, Canada, 22-24 August, 2008

Hmm Not sure, I should get into the dispute wether Quebec is more art cultered then Toronto. Basically everyone has there own opinions of the best places across our wonderful world. It generally goes on ones personal taste. Not sure it is necessary to say Toronto is a unliked city. I just...
  21. sweetthang

Sorry to jump in on your message, however I am not sure that everyone dislikes Toronto :eyecrazy: First time I heard that, every person I talk to that has been to Toronto liked there visit there. =)
  22. sweetthang

Finally Coming to Canada!!!! I will definetly be there in Toronto. YIPEE!! So excited :yay: No sleep for me till August :eyecrazy:
  23. sweetthang

Ok Moderator explain why my thread was deleted please

They can lock it if they choose .. I didn't start this to make a fuss. I was simply warning of another char incase they tried to impersonate me. Plain and simple let them censor what I am allowed to say. This thread now just proves a point. Either way it's done. Have fun everyone Good Luck in...
  24. sweetthang

Ok the original thread got deleted by moderator. It simply stated that I had left EU and was warning people about this other avi that I had heard through a friend that was created and name close to mine. I didn't want to make a fuss about my leaving the game. Hence why I didn't even start a...
  25. sweetthang

My main reason for the thread was to say that there is another avi that was made since I left EU. This person created a avi with the name similar to what my avi was. I was simply warning people that it was not me. This SweeTThang avi does not belong to me so if this person went on like it was...
Back