Ok Moderator explain why my thread was deleted please

Status

sweetthang

Provider
Society
Supremacy Reign
sweetthang sweetthang sugar
This is a joke? I do a thread about leaving EU nothing bad about EU or anything and my thread gets deleted? PM me whoever deleted the thread and let me know why.

threads about quiting are not allowed i would say the reason is

Posts about leaving EU are not allowed on this forum, even if you praise the game like hell ;)
It's in the rules :mad:

What do you think this is? A democracy!!?

;)

Rule #18

This thread will be closed because of Rule #8

I was simply saying goodbye to my friends. Nothing bad about EU just saying goodbye. However I suppose in a sense it would seem fair that MA wouldn't like others to know that people actually do leave EU. No matter the reason people leave. So close this thread as well. I loved my time in EU but I have my reasons for leaving was nothing againts EU at all.

its RULE# 36454
no posts shall be made about leaving the game
which is deemed negative to game
if these rules are not followed Marco may not elighten us with his posts every 5 months

What do you think this is? A democracy!!?

;)

EF will follow in the footsteps of Entropia. And as Ernst Billgren put it:

"Entropia Universe is a capitalistic dictatorship" :wtg:

such a stupid rule lol.....and what about posts about leaving EF ? :scratch2:

its RULE# 36454
no posts shall be made about leaving the game
which is deemed negative to game
if these rules are not followed Marco may not elighten us with his posts every 5 months

:laugh:

but was that sarcasm or not ? ;)

well i read post seemed ok to me but .. that mean fook all i know :p but the main point sweet mentioned was someone has made a avatar usin a name similar to hers old avi name , that was the main point of the post to warn peeps , she didnt bad mouth eu so .... anyhoo supose eveyone see things different..

well

then.. lets just say that things are always Moderated to some extent... shame though.

the funny thing about deleting such threads is you get another saying "why was my thread" and then probably another on the merits of the rules etc. rather than just leaving the thread be, or better still moving them to a "leaving " forum which people wouldn't bother reading normally.

EF at it's best .. this is plain stupid.

a) she was making sure noone mistakes another avatar for hers

b) she did not say one bad word about EU... in fact it sounded so positiv that I was gonna ask why are you leaving then ?

I was having some quite high hopes cos the moderating on EF had improved quite a lot recently. This however, is just another pathetic case....

It's the rule ... and noone asks why and noone makes an exception. Leadership and moderating is supposed to evaluate situations and posts. Otherwise, why don't you get a bot who just deletes all forbidden words...

Parting is such sweet sorrow...

And Only 'happy happy' talk is allowed here now that EF is considered a profit center for some.

Hence, no goodbyes allowed.

Pass the Grape Flavor Aid please.

i will say that some, actually alot, of people leave then come back......so every time they leave we get a goodbye thread :scratch2: that would be alot of bye threads. :) plus is the person thats "leaving", really leaving or just not playing as much and still around on the forums ;)

My main reason for the thread was to say that there is another avi that was made since I left EU. This person created a avi with the name similar to what my avi was.

I was simply warning people that it was not me. This SweeTThang avi does not belong to me so if this person went on like it was me..I wanted to warn people. Simple and because I hadn't made it known to everyone that I was leaving EU it had to be brought up in the thread so people understood the whole thing.

Is this your final farewell? :confused: :confused:

:( :( :( :cry: will miss you lots.

At least there is still msn

My main reason for the thread was to say that there is another avi that was made since I left EU. This person created a avi with the name similar to what my avi was.

I was simply warning people that it was not me. This SweeTThang avi does not belong to me so if this person went on like it was me..I wanted to warn people. Simple and because I hadn't made it known to everyone that I was leaving EU it had to be brought up in the thread so people understood the whole thing.
I havnt read your other thread but...
If the whole point and message of the thread was warning of another avy, and included ONE sentence saying "I am not in EU anymore" I dont think the mods would have removed it. But I cannot say as i didnt read the other one :(

I understand the reason for there been a rule about leaving threads as has been posted already one of the main ones been people post a leaving thread then a few months later post an im back thread. The only strange part about it is the number of im leaving sales threads which seems to get around the rule. Again I can understand why these are left as the people are selling stuff even if they are breaking the leaving rules.

BB i am leaving posts are not nice for business and some did spill an enormous well of negativity. I can understand making a rule about it.
I do think it is not the rule but the intend of the rule that should be followed and in this case the rule was more important i think.

,Beo

As it says when you write into a newspaper or magazine:
"The editors decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into."
You got editor-ed.
You might not like it, but it's in the rules, so you got to lump it.
How do you get to say "bye" without saying "bye"....
Dunno.:scratch2:

As it says when you write into a newspaper or magazine:
"The editors decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into."
You got editor-ed.
You might not like it, but it's in the rules, so you got to lump it.
How do you get to say "bye" without saying "bye"....
Dunno.:scratch2:

do via your FL in game or PM on EF?:scratch2:

Ok the original thread got deleted by moderator. It simply stated that I had left EU and was warning people about this other avi that I had heard through a friend that was created and name close to mine.

I didn't want to make a fuss about my leaving the game. Hence why I didn't even start a selling out thread. However since I was making a thread about this other avi (whom I don't know) I thought it would be a good time to say my goodbyes to my friends and the EU community.

Simple point is...I did not bash EU in no way shape or form. If anything I praised there game for the ability to meet so many wonderful people around the world. EU aloud me to meet so many wonderful people in which I still keep in contact with through MSN.

So that is it in a nut shell. So as original thread stated SweeTThang is not me ... my avi was Sweetthang.

lol

Yep, nailed it on the head.... Profit center now, but only if negativity regarding EU or MA staff is removed and censored, and only if there is no perception of outward migration of EU created by any posts or topics. So topic names are moderated, threads removed, etc, to not lose revenue.

Nothing personal Sweetthang, just the bottom line. I'm surprised this ones still alive;

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45008

Side note, great to see another Canuck in EU, well formerly in EU i guess hehe. Gluck!

Of course the thread was locked, it's like trying to create anti-matter, it just reacts with and cancels out against matter.

What is there outside of EU?? Simple, there's this other MMORPG called, Entropia Universe.

Simply consider, what is at the very edge of the universe....
More universe.

It's not possible to leave the universe, only commit suicide.
Of course like many countries still do, we instill the value of life in our citizens, by holding them down and injecting them with drugs, re-educating them or 'adjusting' them for continued will to live. Afterall imagine how stable the economy is in the land of the lemming :wise:

So hopefully this thread will get locked too, but not b4 I've put in my :twocents:

Plain and simple I think the rule states no I am leaving threads period, positive, negative, or superlative (LOL) don't even know what that means but it sounds good.:wtg:

There is another rule I found out about recently as well. No questioning the moderators. Wonder if this thread gets locked now?

Status
Back