Search results

1. sweetthang

Ok Moderator explain why my thread was deleted please

This is a joke? I do a thread about leaving EU nothing bad about EU or anything and my thread gets deleted? PM me whoever deleted the thread and let me know why.
  2. sweetthang

Why are people like this? OMG

Ok I will try to make this as brief as possible..Fredy and I decided to run N of Phoenix with some newcomers so they can sweat. So off we went N of Phoenix for them to sweat armax, atrox etc. All was good until this Hottygurl and a friend(didn't catch her name) Casay I believe it was..decided...
  3. sweetthang

I Fell off my chair literaly when I got this

Yes..the title is true :laugh: I fell off my chair and banged my knee on the desk..But it's allll worth it ;) Click to enlarge
  4. sweetthang

My Disciple Stump Graduates =)

Just want to send my biggest congrats to my disciple Stump who graduated his discipleship :cheer: It was a honor and pleasure to help you get started in the game and I will still be here if you need me..I am only a pm away ;) Click to enlarge And for all curious here is a pic of the...
  5. sweetthang

How I Feel

This is just a little something I will put together as I write this thread. The reason for it is a conversation I had with a really good friend of mine today ;) When you walk down the street and see that man or woman not smiling..don't think of them as rude and cranky. Think of what...
  6. sweetthang

2 Globals Weeeeee

Hehe I love gold swirls :D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  7. sweetthang

This Global is dedicated to Spider and Joda

I would like to dedicate this one to Spider and Joda ( well sorry Joda actually killed me because I wasn't a friend of Spiders) who felt the need to pk me at the rig :D so on my way back to the rig I got this Click to enlarge
  8. sweetthang

My disciples Hof..had to post for him

This is my disciples hof he got today on Growth...because he didn't take a pic I posted it for him :D Click to enlarge
  9. sweetthang

3 Weeeee Globals on CND

3 Tiny ones..but gold swirls are always a pleasure to see ;) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  10. sweetthang

Team Sweetthang and Bogger =)

Weeeeeeee :D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge There were actually more globals today ... but I didn't have my fraps on :rolleyes: 2 Globals with Lee....then I headed up to CND and got 4 mining globals there .... when I came back down Bogger and I headed out in team...
  11. sweetthang

Where did you get your RL Pet?

Hi Everyone, Just out of curiosity...where did you get your pet from? Pet store? Neighbour? The pound? Here are my babies with a explanation on how they came into my life..I will try and keep it short :silly2: Click to enlarge A year ago last November...I decided I wanted to look for a...
  12. sweetthang

Where did the ship go?

The oddest thing just happened...My disciple Stump sends me a pm. He was mining and got a hit but the arrows were flashing all red..yes thats right he found a ship :D So I ask his coords and told him not to move and I would be right there. So I head out and find him and kill the drone ... bam...
  13. sweetthang

New LVL of Atrox ( Atrox Elite)

There is a new lvl of Atrox the Atrox Elite...was found South of Ithaca :eek: Click to enlarge Hit me at 148 with Bear on...was told it hit at 248 with neme in one hit :laugh: ouuuchie :silly2:
  14. sweetthang

Please Read ... Especially Newcomers

Today I had met Iradalia Iri Moira at Camp Phoenix...and after some chatting and getting to know her I decided to help her out and run her to some tp's. Found out she started yesturday so on our way we decided to sit and chat. I started to explain to her about Society's and Mentor's things of...
  15. sweetthang

My New Dancefloor

Hello everyone...I just had to post this pic :D With all the parties and such on EU it seems I like to get my bootie shaking...so on that note I asked JD for his input on a dance floor in my apt. :laugh: and before we knew it he was there laying down my new dance floor. Big Thanks to you JD...
  16. sweetthang

Mentor Disciple Event turned Newcomer Event

Hi all :girl: Ok so Thursday was the Event .... it turned out that no one showed up with there mentor or disciple :rolleyes: So have no fear I was not letting it go so brought in some newcomers. Well before I knew it ummm lag hit Billy's from the amount of people that showed :laugh: So...
  17. sweetthang

Ok I cant log in hellllp

Today I got my new computer up and ready .. happy I was then when I got everything put on the new comp. and I was quick to download PE ... but I cant get the login screen to come up so I cant log in..when I click on the PE icon it does its I agree screen but then the log in page doesnt come up...
  18. sweetthang

Mentor and Disciple Event

MENTOR AND DISCIPLE EVENT Hello Everyone :girl: .... I am placing this on EF to get everyones opinion on competitions we should have during an event called Mentor and Disciple Event. Bogger from New Crafters Inc. and myself (Sweetthang) decided to host this event so Mentors and there...
Back