Search results

1. R

Question about space-piracy.

Hi! I have a question about space piracy. alot of people tell that you shouldnt carry stackables in space because you will get shot! Is there some kind of scanner that lets you view people's inventory? or are pirates just killing everything that moves?
  2. R

Best position of the crafting slider?

Hello, I have recently started crafting random junk (Basic Filters and Servo's) and i wonder what the best position for the crafting slider it? all the way to the left, for highest CoS or all the way to the right, for more $?
  3. R

Does the Rookie Finder only find II and I's?

I have been mining in the Ameretha Outback behind Nea's, and i must day i atleast broke even on 1 PED of Survey Probes, the recources go for 1.19 at TT value(but im going to Twin Peaks instead. now the question is, i have only been finding I and II's, is that the maximum the rookie TT one finds...
  4. R

Where is everyone?

Where is everyone? The place you start in is often filled with 50 people, but no one talks :/ Port Atlantis is a ghost city. Where are all the players? Where are all the awesome people that form teams to hunt? I literally can't find anything :/
  5. R

Trading

I am kind of new, only playing since today but i already made 1 ped :D How does trading work? is it the usual Demand/Supply in trading stations or does it work diffrently? I want to be a trader!
Back