Search results

1. R

Selling: Easter Ring 2024, Kinetic Nano 7 & 10

Selling the following items: Kinetic Attack Nanochip 10 (TT+3k) Kinetic Attack Nanochip 7 T6 (TT+2k) Enhancers Weapon Damage Enhancer 1 (big stack) Standard Vents (almost 400 ped TT value) Sold: T6 Mayhem Scintillator Viridian (TT + 60k): 3 DPP, 63.1% effi, 60.34 base DPS (SOLD) T8 Mayhem...
  2. R

Bad luck strikes hard!

So I was having my mayhem run right on schedule, having the average/hour that I aimed for. But then a soc mate apparently had some good point drops, and I lost my dream of winning my cat. No worries I thought, there was still second place. And yeah, I was heading for second place nicely, but...
  3. R

Selling: Mayhem Heliotrope T8 + Overcharged A204

I am selling my Heliotrope and Overcharged A204 as a set. Overcharged A204 is a perfect match on the Heliotrope. Mayhem Scintillator Heliotrope - Overcharged A204 Amplifier (set) Tier 8.4 - Includes 1% Focussed Blow * 1% Increased Critical Hit Chance - Very low Cost for its level *...
  4. R

Buying: High tier Omegaton M83 Predator

I'm looking into possibly buying a UL Predator Tier 10 prefered, Tier 8 or 9 may also be possible. If you have 1 and are willing to sell, please pm me the following: 1. Current Tier 2. In case it's not Tier 10: All Tier rates for those that it still needs to upgrade 3. Your price I have...
  5. R

Suggestion: Landgrab Teaming Suggestion

Maybe this is just because I am a noob with no PVP experience, but I did my first landgrab today, and it was pretty impossible for me. I tried to look for the names/society of players before I would shoot them, but I can only see the name when my crosshair is over a target. But because the...
  6. R

what about old promises from MA

Hello, First of all, I want to say a huge congratulations to the MindArk team, because lately they are doing superb work in my opinion. With the camera VU, a lot of stuff was changed, some for the better, but some were hard for people to adjust. With the next updates, MindArk really listened to...
  7. R

Selling: Perseus (L) low & mid TT sets - Gremlin Set

Since I bought a new armor, I'm selling some remaining old armor sets. 1. Gremlin UL Set 2x Tier 3 4x Tier 2 1x Tier 1 TT+250 ped for total set (484.20 ped TT value) 2. Perseus (L) sets I have 3 sets: - 2 mainly broken sets (161.95 ped TT remaining on both sets combined) -> Some items...
  8. R

Selling: Selling Pile Of Rubies

I have a lot of Rubies, still around 2k peds of them left. Selling @ 110%, if anyone needs any, pm me here on forum, or ingame: Chiel Rampsy Tondeleir
  9. R

Selling: Summer ring 2016 & Overcharged A204 / WTT for Christmas ring 2017/2018

I'm Selling the following items: - Summer Ring 2016 (Sold) - Overcharged amp A204 Can accept peds, or can put up a trade for Christmas ring 2017 or Christmas ring 2018. PM me with peds or trade offers. Trade only possible if it includes 1 of the above rings. I have no other interests...
  10. R

The MindArk - Sales - Community Meeting!

Disclaimer: Ok guys, so we are planning on making the best never-to-be-developed-idea ever! Today I had the great idea to not create a new idea, but to become a professional Chinese! Meaning: Why invent an idea, when you can copy something? And what's better in EU to copy, than MindArk Sales...
  11. R

How to rage in 2 seconds

Opening nearly 2000 boxes in a row (at 19.000+ in total over the years, with only 1 good drop so far: Imp Ares @ 550 ped). Then less than 30 seconds after your last opened box, someone else loots the summer ring. Oh well, part of life :) But the timing was just too darn close to go FUUUUUUUU :D...
  12. R

Idea to boost Economy

Click here for 'Too Long Didn't Read' at post 2 if text is too big OR read on for more details and examples. So lately I was thinking about the current economy, and the following issues are at hand: Mining have rather low MU returns Hunting has low MU returns on most items Crafting isn't...
  13. R

Compet Deeds payout

Dear Community, Mindark had officially announced the Compet Deed owners to start receiving payouts starting on january 2017. By now we are nearly 1 year later, still there has been no payouts. What is worst of all is, I have asked them multiple times about it, through mail & through support...
  14. R

Selling: Cdf xtlc 600

Selling this beauty, probably the best lvl 60 UL gun ingame. One of the few UL guns that you'll be happy to use all the way up to the level when you reach the real deal weapons! CDF XTLC 600 Current Tier: 9.3 Starting Bid: Not set because I might also accept itemtrades, make me an offer...
  15. R

Concern about money flow in Entropia economy

I've been wondering lately about a certain thing, and I wanted to check the community's feeling about this. 1. No more ammo is looted. Source: Developers note 1 2. Crafting will become more important again Source: Developers note 2 As much as I like the fact that ammo is removed, I...
  16. R

Renting out Viridian

I'm currently renting out my Viridian, if interested, send me a PM. Mayhem Scintillator Viridian Current Tier: 2.4 Collateral: 100.000 PED Daily Fee: 30 ped Monthly Fee: 600 ped Accepted Collateral: PED , CLD, AUD, Compet Deeds , HighEnd Items
  17. R

Selling: 14% Terminator shares

As some know, I've been extremely busy with work the last half year, so I'm not playing this game much anymore. Due to that fact, I'm selling my shares in the Terminator fund by Divinity. More info can be found in the topic Divinity made 1 year ago: Terminator Fund I currently own 14%. SB...
  18. R

Info: Mayhem Scintillator Viridian

For all those interested, I have received many pm's to ask about the new gun from Merry Mayhem. I have just received it, and done a test for Entropedia (a friend told me what to do) Since I'm not an expert on this, people can check the exact stats on the gun & update entropedia. The stats can...
  19. R

Buying: EST Harness & Helmet

Looking for a Harness & Helmet, preferably higher TT. PM me if you have any & tell me the price you want for them.
  20. R

Selling: Make 60k profit per year!

I am currently selling a very well generating Land Area: OLA #65 (Shinkiba Land) Reason for selling: I am starting a new company in real life and: 1. I need to invest in this 2. I won't have enough time to actively maintain the LA Amethera Outback Land Area #65 Includes: - Land Area - Shed...
  21. R

Selling: Shinkiba Land Area

I am currently selling OLA #65 (Shinkiba Land), because I am starting a new company in real life. Due to this, I: 1. Won't have much time to actively maintain the LA 2. I would like to withdraw some money from the game. Amethera Outback Land Area #65 Includes: - Land Area - Shed (40 item...
  22. R

Selling: Cheap Full Jaguar SGA Set (M) Tier 3-4

I am selling my Jaguar SGA set. You can send me a PM on the forum or ingame (Chiel Rampsy Tondeleir). Full Jaguar SGA Edition Set (M) FULL SET Tier 3 - 4 Includes new adjusted buff. Making it better than before. Perfect PVP armor! Fixed Price: 10.000 PED TT Value: 606.4 PED Total...
  23. R

Selling: 2 High end Land Areas for sale (Cashmakers!)

I am currently starting a second company in real life, so because of this, I currently have tons of meetings and I expect not to have a lot of free time anymore in 2017 when the company is started, as I will be having a double job at that moment. I already saw in the last 2 months that it was...
  24. R

Selling: UL Guns, Armor & Land Areas

As I am looking to invest in some things, I am putting the following items for sale. You can send me a PM with an offer on the forum or ingame (Chiel Rampsy Tondeleir). Trades with CLD/AUD/Compet Deeds are possible. CalyTrek CR Spirit MK.I Tier 6.3 SOLD Improved Fire...
  25. R

BIG - LA #28 Upgrading Maturity for Summer Showdown!

Dear players! OLA #28, known as 'Ahhh...The Estophyls' had Atrax Stalker maturity until 1 month ago. The maturity got dropped to Guardian -> Stalker to give more hunters a chance to hunt on the LA. Due to the current Summer Showdown, I have received many request for an upgrade to 100% Atrax...
Back