Selling: 2 High end Land Areas for sale (Cashmakers!)

Rampsy

Dominant
Society
AO
Rampsy
I am currently starting a second company in real life, so because of this, I currently have tons of meetings and I expect not to have a lot of free time anymore in 2017 when the company is started, as I will be having a double job at that moment.

I already saw in the last 2 months that it was impossible to combine that work with Entropia Universe, as i haven't been able to log in for 2 months. This resulted in my Land areas running out of fertilizer during that period for a while.

Due to this I am looking into selling my 2 Land Areas. Ofcourse I will make sure that the buyer will have items to completely refirtilize the lands, or that it will be refirtilized before the sale, so that the new owner can have a headstart with the LA's! I have put a lot of work into these LA's, so I will help the new owner to keep maintaining these, as I see them as my children.

The LA's I had always valued at 500k ped each if anyone wanted to buy them out. But due to the fact I will not have time for them myself, I am going to drop my price on them.

Trades with CLD/AUD/Compet Deeds are possible.
Other ingame items probably not, as I will have no use for them if I'm inactive. I might however accept some high end items as I may have friends interested in them who could buy those from me for peds.
You can always send me a PM with the items you are willing to trade, but I cannot promise you a response immediately, as I don't know all the items my friends want by heart ofcourse.

The Land Areas for sale:

Amethera Outback Land Area #28
Including TP: 'Ahhh...The Estophyls'
Including Shed: 40 item points inside, 15 item points outside (can be used as a shop)

2x DNA: Atrax Stalker

Average profit you can expect: 2500+ ped per month

SB: 250.000 PED
BO: 350.000 PED

Amethera Outback Land Area #65
Including Shed: 40 item points inside, 15 item points outside (can be used as a shop)

3x DNA Shinkiba Stalker
2x DNA Berycled (not leveled at this moment)

Average profit you can expect: 6000+ ped per month

SB: 300.000 PED
BO: 400.000 PED

Note: The above is profit, not revenue! Revenue will be higher, I've based this on my own income/costs, this will ofcourse depend on your activity!
If you want more information on these LA's, please contact me ingame: "Chiel Rampsy Tondeleir".

- The Shinkiba LA should earn itself back in 5 years based on a sales price of 350.000 PED (halfway SB & BO)
- The Atrax LA has more potential, but needs an active maintainer. With an average price of 300.000 PED it would earn itself back in 10 years. But with an active maintainer this could easily get better. The LA includes a TP, which is worth 75.000 PED. This LA will have less direct result, so for this LA you pay for its potential. It was an LA that I have rebuilt, and has raised in fame & income since then, it will still keep raising IF you maintain it well.

Only serious offers please!
If someone wants to buy both LA's at once, I'm willing to give a discount on the BO prices (700k BO for both instead of 750k)

Last edited:
24 hours later and so far 5 people contacted me.

1 person just had questions
2 people may be interested to buy 1 LA
1 person is checking for 1 LA or 2 LA's
1 person is interested in both LA's, but has some extra conditions

so far, no official bid yet though, but one may not take long to make a bid anymore.

Last edited:
Back