Search results

1. L

Selling: Full Ghoul (F)

TT + 2500 All but the gloves are tier 1, one piece is ready to tier to 2 and the rest is in between. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=12 Ghoul is a nice armour that protects you against a number of things, and works good against Feffoid, Feffox and Mayheam creatures. It is...
  2. L

Codex changed % received from mob kills?

Please let me know if I just improperly read some patch notes somewhere. So I have been hunting some Exarosaur youngs. I am doing the repeatable for the second time now. The first time I did it I kept track of how many kills it would take me to get 0,1% - it was 10 kills. Now that I am doing...
  3. L

Selling: Corinthian Kanin's, 2x Silver, 1x Ruby

1 Corinthian Ruby Kanin that can offer 14% increased movement speed. Currently at level 6*. Comes with Name Tag. 125ped. 2 Corinthian Silver Kanin that can offer 12% increased movement speed. One at level 7 and one at level 12. 100ped (level 7) 150ped (level 12) I am willing to make a deal for...
  4. L

BatSim question regarding improved loot

I've been doing some BatSim farming, but I am a bit stuck with an issue. Since the server maintenance yesterday (wed, 31 May) I have done 42 runs in total, but not a single one with improved loot. And with my luck at the release I was sort of expecting it. But with the current jackpot...
  5. L

Selling: Eudoracell

Selling Eudoracell, level 4, well fed, named Bun. Asking 550ped for it. Please PM me in game, here if I'm offline.
  6. L

Achievement window

Hey, I want to suggest an update to the achievement window/interface. In lots of MMO's I've played in the past I really enjoyed getting achievements, especially the rare ones, but here in EU I'm discouraged to do anything purely for achievements. The window is IMHO not user friendly...
  7. L

Compet reset to old adventure after update.

I can't seem to post this on the compet section of the forum, so I'll post it here and hope it will be moved. I just updated the game, and logged in just fine. Now, I saw that I had an old 'adventure' active instead of my new one. I'm kinda pissed that I lost all my old progress, I now got...
  8. L

Lizzy Storms Halloween Cat. 1 log 2016

Hello Entropians! I'm posting my logs really just because I felt like sharing. I'm doing Cat. 1 and my setup is as followed; Weapon : Herman CAP-20 Smuggler + A106 (T6 with all dmg enhancers) Armor : Adjusted Musca + set of Mark.3B's FAP : S.I.H.E.A.R.T. (T4, but only 3 slots enhanced with eco...
  9. L

PC: Opalo & M2100 & CAP-20

I've been wanting to sell my Opalo and M2100, but I want to know what they are worth these days and if it's worth my time to try and sell them. The Opalo is Tier 0.9 and all tier rates are 100+. The M2100 is Tier 3.3 and all tier rates are also over 100. I might also be in the market to buy a...
  10. L

Requesting name change

Do the moderators check the support cases from EL? I want my avatar name changed, but I get the feeling no one is checking up on the open tickets so I'm requesting it here. My new name is posted in the support ticket. Thank you.
  11. L

Selling: Selling all my skills (on Arkadia)

Selling what I got listed below. If the skill you are looking for is not on the list, I will not have it or it's value is below 1000 points or it's MU is below 1250% (so not worth it to try and sell). If you can provide for and ESI then the math I handle goes as followed; If a skill is worth...
  12. L

Buying: Piron PBP-10 unl

I'm buying a Piron PBP-10 for TT+225. Send me a msg on the forums or find me in game (Angel Lizzy Storm)
  13. L

Open letter to MindArk

Dear MindArk, You know me, I think we have a strong love-hate relationship like I have with my two cats, I love you with all my heart but sometimes I want to slap you silly. (No animals (cats) have been hurt during the making of this letter.) First of all, the team of drones you have recruited...
  14. L

Wasn't this fixed? TP chip bug.

So, there I was, on the side of Dome 1, thinking I would've ended up next to the hunter I was healing.
  15. L

Any updates planned to the achievement window?

In general, I enjoy collecting achievements in game. But the achievement window in this game just makes my head hurt. Nothing seems to be sorted properly, and you need to look hard to find what you are looking for. What I'd like to see is that the list starts out with each planet, so you can...
  16. L

New way of promoting EU found?

Seems more things are popping up on the web promoting EU. http://www.reddit.com/comments/2po6wk/give_yourself_some_quality_time_this_christmas/ Yes, that is reddit, was on the front page, all the way at the top. This is for me the first time I have seen any promotions for EU on the internet.
  17. L

Lizzy Storm's Services Thread

Healing Services for Decay Level 21 Paramedic, level 21 Biotropic. I own a Regeneration Chip VI and a S.I.H.E.A.R.T. Tier 3 - enhancers are on the house. Image shows the S.I.H.E.A.R.T. with heal enhancers. Hunter for Hire You provide ammo and decay costs, and a weapon if you want me to use...
  18. L

Info: Starter Package Test (video)

So, I won one of the starter packs from the Argonaut event. I have to say, the armor looks amazing! I did a little test with my friend Moondog to see how much faster I am with this armor. We both took everything out of our inventory and ran. I also deliberately died to see what that H-DNA thing...
  19. L

Selling: Unlimited Items : Loughlin Masher Two & Corrosive Attack Chip IV

Selling two unlimited items. Click on the name for Entropedia link. - - - Loughlin Masher Two Tier 3,1 Remaining Tiers : 116 - 59 - 104 - 158 - 156 - 132 - 122 Currently at 52,29ped TT. Looking for TT+300 - - - Corrosive Attack Nanochip IV Tier 3,3 Remaining Tiers : 96 - 46 - 48 - 53 - 58...
  20. L

Are you ready to WoF?

21. L

Request show by DJ Nimea

After a few months of collecting request songs from other players, I managed to make a nice playlist. Which I will be playing today! Between 15:00 and 18:00 MA Time, I, DJ Nimea A.K.A. Lizzy Storm will be live on http://www.atlashavenradio.com I still take any request, and you can find me in...
  22. L

Happy Fucking Valentines!

No Date? Is is just another Friday to you? Or could you care less about the naked, winged boy with bow and arrows? Either way, tune in to Atlas Haven Radio for a fine selection of not-so valentine friendly songs.
  23. L

Info: Early Christmas by Atlas Haven Radio!

On Saturday the 14th of December the Atlas Haven Christmas party will commence at Celeste Quarry! First we got Hvzey doing her regular show at; 12:00 till 15:00 Then we got the Grinch rocking your airways, trying to steal christmas, around; 15:00 till 18:00 When the Grinch is done, the real...
  24. L

Halloween show by DJ Honey, don't miss out!

Halloween show starting at 21:00 PM MA time, don't miss out on the prizes! Among the prizes are; A flying vehicle, usable in space. 1 big and a lot of small weapons. And many more! More details will be revealed during the show!
  25. L

Give Players Updates

This has been bugging not only me but a lot of other people I talk to. You (MA) are not giving players any progress updates. Now, due to the recent patch I have suffered from many problems, and after looking at everything and updating, reinstalling, etc, I realize the technical issues are not...
Back