Search results

1. T

Selling: lp-120 tier 3.99

Want a lot of dps for a reasonable amount of peds? Send me an offer
  2. T

Selling: lp-120 tier 3.99

Hey all, I got a t3.99 lp-120 just sitting in storage for sale. I don’t have any time left to play currently. Looking for ped offers. Hit me up here if your interested. Thnx, gl out there.
  3. T

Are Twen Items still available

Hope for pills mate. A lot of ppl have a bunch of tokens left. Hope for pills
  4. T

Project LP-120: A Low Efficiency Hunting Log

Interested in seeing results. I’m also shooting lp-120. I’m right around 94% return, lower looted skill though. Gl.
  5. T

News: 2024 User Interface Update

They are doing the old keep avoiding it until we forget about it strategy. Where’s McCormick, one more thing to add to the “content of oblivion” category.
  6. T

Unreal update please...

Raise your hand if you think unreal 6 will be here before we migrate to UE5
  7. T

News: Triton Industries Shares

Maybe ma will learn something, and add content to encourage buying the deeds. Until then keep up the good work fellow entropians
  8. T

News: Triton Industries Shares

I would just like to personally congratulate the player base for finally stepping up and not buying into this farce. Good job everyone not buying up these deeds. 👍
  9. T

Broken skill gain rings?

The ring technically isn’t broken, they work, they just don’t stack. As for ue5, let’s be honest, that’s a pipe dream. Every time they add more content, that’s that much more work needed to upgrade. As a company you wouldn’t roll out more content if you were switching to a new engine any time soon.
  10. T

Suggestion: Gold rush Arkadia mining event

I dont know much about mining, but can’t you trade the claim deeds? You could team up with someone you trust, have them excavate while you continue bombing? Or are claim deeds untradeable.
  11. T

Entropia Universe 17.23.0 Hotfix Patch Notes

Clearly, since they plan to move the revive further away.
  12. T

Entropia Universe 17.23.0 Hotfix Patch Notes

The revive terminal in Broodmother cave is too close to the spawn???? Is this a joke?? It takes like 2 minutes to run back to Broodmother if you die.
  13. T

Hardcore commits the first regicide in Queen's New Lair

I watched the end. Gz on completion. And this actually looks like gameplay. So gg to MA,something that is not said very often.
  14. T

Selling: Arcspark tier 0 tir 163

Not sure why the hate/dislike but cool, you do you. Back on topics, stabby stabber has been sold, gl to the new owner. Thanks for all the offers, gl out there
  15. T

Question: Are unlimited weapons too expensive?

Once again another thread has turned into a 💩show. You don’t like the price of something don’t buy it. This goes for anything in life, this game included. If a Ferrari cost 20$ everyone would drive a Ferrari. Then Ferraris would no longer be fast. Because the avg speed is equal. There is a...
  16. T

I hate that I have to make this thread (again..) - support cases without communication - a story

This absolutely sucks for you. Can I ask, did you know. Or have ever seen this person you traded with before? Was the deal absolutely amazing? Like what should ppl be watching out for? I guess this is another point in the pockets for resellers as they are known avatars?????
  17. T

Here is where a rental system would be great. Lend out the mod nano to these idiots. After 3minutes they give it back cause they are out of ammo and can then join the 50% return idiots.
  18. T

Selling: Arcspark tier 0 tir 163

Freshly looted. Looking for a fair offer in peds. Lemme know. Tier 0 Tir 163 TT is 111peds or so.
  19. T

Gold Rush solution to the exploits

Fair is what I’m after, and it’s clear ma cannot do that. That’s y I say everyone use the advantages equally. If you just make 1 section only spawn the boss it fixes the issue. The reload thing has been going on for years. They clearly cannot fix it, so just explain how to do it, making it...
  20. T

Gold Rush solution to the exploits

The problem is and has always been, putting a hand aid on an axe wound. Ma clearly cannot fix the exploits, therefore until they can fix them, they should simply tell you what they are, therefore everyone can use them and even the playing field. I’m not talking about exploits that hurt the...
  21. T

I gotta ask, so what should the cost be for mod nano? The best weapon in game? 100k ped? 10k ped? 1k ped? The tt. +50?? It’s always the price needs to be lower? But what is lower? Top tier guns cycle 2-3k ped per hr. So in a day 20k ped cycled is very easy. You have money to cycle 2,000$ a...
  22. T

When I started this game there were very few ul options. A mod merc cost 250k peds. Assassin rl250? was around 25k. So I would say weapon pricing is better than ever. Yes the top weapon is crazy expensive still around 350k, but there are so many options now for all price ranges. Assassin goes...
  23. T

Current Weapon Enhancer Use

If you are trying to skill up faster, to get to your desired weapon, then load it up with enhancers. If you plan on using this gun for the next year++ I probably wouldn’t use enhancers over 225% mu. So current prices with all events running I would steer clear of them.
  24. T

We really need cost to tier fixed

This is the same guy that said we should remove withdrawals from the game. Take this suggestion in the same vein.
  25. T

Exploit in Gold Rush 2023 event cat 04

So the only way to achieve enough spawns is to start an instance? Is it not possible to add more mobs outside of instances? I mean there is a lot of open space on caly. I’m trying to be constructive here not. I’m asking because I know nothing of coding and the likes. Many games have thousands...
Back