Search results

1. Archytoi

Help: Missclick on CLD's sale at auction..

Hi all ! I do not have a habit of posting on forums and even less for this stuff but now I have a very big worry. I have not been connected to Entropia for long for several reasons. I have several CLD on my account and that I needed to sold all of them because of IRL problems... Firstly, I...
  2. Archytoi

Selling: CLD - Calypso Land Deed

Hi all ! I've a bulk of CLD to sold, i can sold it by unit or in bulk. Thanks to make your offer only by PM Offer in pure ped only ! No trade or sexual offer ;) CLD Count : 28 CLD Left 18/02/2014 :wave:
  3. Archytoi

Discovery: Full Viceroy Armor (M)

Hi all ! It's with a lot of surprise that i post in this thread. There is few weeks ago i was looking to made me a Viceroy (Limited Ed. Skullcandy) but unfortunately i don't had time for it. Today I had some time and Foxypilot bring me to Arkadia (my first walk on Arkadia btw). When i was...
  4. Archytoi

A Noob at F.O.M.A

Hi All, Firstly, accept my apologize about my bad english level, i will do my best to avoid burn your eyes I'm an "old" player, on Entropia since 2006 but as some people here, i stopped during 3 years and chip-out/withdraw all my avatar. I came back during March 2013 focusing on hunting, now...
  5. Archytoi

Uber: Ubber Oil Troxxy

Hi all ! I know i'm a bit late to post this HoF but i just refound the file containing this screenshot.:confused: For the litle story : I'm in Entropia since 2006 but I stoped, i had some great loot solo (19k on maffoid, 6k+ on feffoid..) and in team (18k+Unl Bicack, Looting Lord Kraster...
  6. Archytoi

Buying: CLD's / Calypso Land Deeds

Hi all ! I'm looking to buy a bulk of CLD's, between 20 and 30 units. :rolleyes: PM me with your quantities and your prices ! Regards, Tom Archy Bald
  7. Archytoi

Selling: Handgun Skill Implant - 236Ped TT

Hi all ! :) After a total sell out, i got only my last highest skill for sold : TT : 236.76 Ped Total Skill Inside : 5539 SB in % & Ped : 971% - 2300Ped BO in % & Ped : 1097% - 2599 Ped SOLD Mp me or make me an offer here. Regards, Tom Archy Bald
  8. Archytoi

Atrox Winter Party II - 780PED Prize !

Click to enlarge Thuesdy, 22 December From 21:00 to 22:30 UTC Hi all ! I'm happy to do the second edition of the Atrox Event Party !!! Atrox still here and will not become small toys for Christmas. Come to kill all of us :handgun: This time, 780PED are in prize pool :yay: 1st : 600PED ! 2nd...
  9. Archytoi

Uber: 18k Mulmun Elite + Items

18k Mulmun Elite + Items + Video Hey ! During a great soc hunt with La Faction Beta & La Faction Beta II on Mulmun and after a nice 2k ubber, this is what we looted :) Click to enlarge With an Unlimited Bicak Blix inside ( for sold here ...
  10. Archytoi

Atrox Winter Party - 680 PED Prize !

Hello everyone! I just show you an Event hunting is going to place Thursday, December 17 to 21h00 at 22h00 (MA time) The event is located on the land of Manuel, the OLA40 in the north west of Akmull (2 minute walk or 1 lesser) The mob is Atrox with maturity as Provider to Alpha...
  11. Archytoi

Achievement: 100k Skills

That done :yay: :yay: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Avatar&id=3540 I play since 1 years with this avatar but i'm in PE since january 2005. A good thing for me, now i should got 150 HP :laugh:
  12. Archytoi

Tom's Simple I Plastic Spring Log

Hi all ! I will try to begin my first Log. I do it on an “Simple I Plasting Spring Blueprint” My Goals : 1. To play as long as possible. 2. To do maximum profit. 3. To have an ubber on component 4. To have FUN. ___________________ My level in mechanical engineer is Level 12 The Blueprint is...
  13. Archytoi

Achievement: Coolness unlocked

Yeah ^^ Kill Strike, i'm coming :laugh: Click to enlarge
  14. Archytoi

Selling: Empty Skill Implant : 478ped TT

Hi all ! :) I'm selling an ESI https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/uberloots/171099-silent-ubber-esi.html TT : 478ped Opening : 3350Ped (around 700%) Buyout : 3895Ped (Around 115%) The item is sold 1 week after the Opening bid is reached or if anyone buy in Buyout. ;) Offer in PM is...
  15. Archytoi

Uber: Silent Ubber, ESI

A litle hof but a nice ESI :yay: Thx to Weatmer & Blackmamba from LFB II :cool: Click to enlarge This ESI is for sale ! Contact me in MP. I wil create a new post for sold tomorow
  16. Archytoi

Buying: Genesis Star Earth Excavator ME/05, SGA Edition

Hi all I'm looking for an "Genesis Star Earth Excavator ME/05, SGA Edition" so if anyone want to sell one, let me knows in Pm or here and make me an offer. Thanks ;)
  17. Archytoi

Selling: Malachai Ash (F) SGA

Hi All ! I sold it for a friend : Malachai Ash SGA Edition Opening Bid : 1600Ped Buyout : 2000Ped ! Auction end if the buyout is reached or after 7 days after the last bid. Private bid is allowed ! Bye all ! I reserve the following rights: -To refuse sale to any person I so choose -To...
  18. Archytoi

19K Maffoid,yeah :D

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: Woooot ^^ I'm so happy, when i seen the 5kped en maff on the same land i was sad but now.... (i don't go to my work today for hunt... ^^) I was starting to farming Maffoid, it don't make me wait a long time ^^ And no i'm not an ubber, i'm not rich, i just like...
Back