Help: Missclick on CLD's sale at auction..

Archytoi

Provider
Society
Node 42
Tom Archy Bald
Hi all !

I do not have a habit of posting on forums and even less for this stuff but now I have a very big worry.

I have not been connected to Entropia for long for several reasons. I have several CLD on my account and that I needed to sold all of them because of IRL problems...

Firstly, I went to the auction to sell 4 CLD , I placed , I select the price of 1370Ped and I clicked on "OK".

An order automatically bought these 4 CLD .
Suddenly , I realized my mistake..... I had sold 4 CLD for the price of either 342.50 Ped !

I therefore appeal to the community to help me , the person who obtained the CLD necessarily talked about it to his friend or society and I would be able to meet him and get my CLD back.

I would like to retrieve the CLD to make a sale at a fair price....

Of course, i'm ready to make the best offer possible for these CLD to the actual owner if he is enough honest to give them back..

Thank you in advance for the help all of you could bring.

My name on EU is : "Tom Archy Bald" from Node42 society

ouch...that hurts, gl mate and hope you recover some of your peds

this type of thing is why Mindark really needs to change the CLDs so that only ONE can be sold on auction at a time instead of allowing them to be sold in stacks... Hopefully when the real land plots are here, they'll change the system to make it that way.

I wish you luck to get some of the lsot PEDs back.

Selling Stacks is fine.
The should just go back to the % value and reduce the huge amount of digits by using K,M,G like they do on ammo stacks...

Showing the MU for a stackable like the MU of a item was a big mistake from MAs side from the 1st second.

Or just add a row in the auction that shows the ped/item below the total amount or in ( ) next to the total amount.

Exact it would be enough to avoid this kind of mistacke...

Thanks for your support, i'm still researching the buyer of my CLD but it look so impossible without word of mouth from Entropia's community :broke:

really sorry to hear this :(

...How many of these threads have come up this year so far :scratch2:

...maybe MA should act on this...

Well, I guess it wont help you much, but I once paid over 1k ped to much when I accidently bought an item for an insanely high buy out price. I just wanted to place a bid. Lol

Never even bothered to try to get it back.

Back