Search results

1. F

Newbie for Hire - All kinds of Jobs and Services

I have been away for some time but now i am back in business. So, if anyone needs me for anything, Pm me here of PCF or add me in-game. Thanks, Flash
  2. F

Newbie Testing Sig.

Newbie Testing Sig. Testing..... Testing......
  3. F

Hey All!!!

Hey All!!!
  4. F

Willing to Work - Seeking Jobs

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?244368-Newbie-for-Hire-All-kinds-of-Jobs-and-Services New thread. Plz close this thread.
  5. F

Newbie for Hire - All kinds of Jobs and Services

Hello All, I am new to Entropia Universe and I love the game so far but I realise that its very hard to earn ped without depositing. I decided that a good way to earn ped without doing so would be by offering sevices to others. I am willing to do all kinds of jobs and sevices - 1. Herb Box...
  6. F

I can also do mining service or get ammo for a hunter or repair thier weapons. Looking for more jobs. Plz reply to this thread or PM me.
  7. F

Thx for the Job Jessica, Looking for more.
  8. F

Looking for an active soc

Hello Gree, You are welcome to join my soc, Massive Dynamic. Our Soc is mostly quiet but if you make a comment, everybody wakes up and start chatting. Within 5 mins everybody online in the soc is having a fun time chatting. You can send an invite to the soc and i will approve it for you the next...
  9. F

Help: Starting A Transportation Business on Calypso (no space travel)

Yeah. Those are pretty good ideas. I am looking to do jobs to earn some peds so maybe i can do this. If you guys know any hunters that might need someone to do these kinda things, I would love to contact them and have a chat.
  10. F

Help: Starting A Transportation Business on Calypso (no space travel)

Lol true. I am a noob but i think u should buy space thrusters and do space taxi.
  11. F

Massive Dynamic Society Recruiting

Reached TOP 50!!!
  12. F

Answered all PMs.
  13. F

Morey i will be visiting rocktrpia soon so we can have a chat and discuss details. Thx. Btw i never knew that you could cut grass in the game lol.
  14. F

Back on Calypso. Need ped fast. No one got any job for me?
  15. F

1st milestone! - 100 population count
  16. F

Selling Newbie Guns

all sold now
  17. F

On arkadia now. Anyone employing on Ark??
  18. F

Special Society Disciple offer ended. :(
  19. F

Hey all, I am willing to work for anyone and do anything. I can do jobs like a Society Inviter or Advertiser or Anything else. Plz post on this thread or Pm me if you have any job for me. Thx Flash Pro PlayerKiller
  20. F

Mining for a newbie - A few questions.

Thx for the advices guys. cheers.
  21. F

Help: Need to Decide what to do

Thx a lot. This is gonna help me a lot.
  22. F

Thx a lot guys.
  23. F

Thx for all the replies guys. Cheers.
  24. F

Thx peezle. I like your answer.
  25. F

Hey all, I have recently thought of starting to mine. I got 250 ped to spend on probes and i have saved some ped to buy the equiptment. Questions: What finder and Excavator would you advise to use? Which is better for mining for newbs - Calypso or Arkadia? Are there any places where i can do a...
Back