Help: Need to Decide what to do

While the ARS is certainly a nice gun i would not advise someone with a 500 PED to buy it for several reasons. First it is an absolutely hyped gun and therefore ridiculously overpriced compared to what it offers.
Second reason is in order to use its full potential you also need an A101, which leaves not enough PEDs to play with.

can get it around +350 if you patience (defenetly need a low tt one).

once he has it ped problem is basicly over (it would be very very hard to fail lwtih that gun)

once he has it ped problem is basicly over (it would be very very hard to fail lwtih that gun)

So it has an eco of 10dmg/pec?

Unless he can get in excess of 100% tt return with this gun, how can you succeed with it? better of using opalo+a101 or similar and keeping the rest for float.

Mining will still be by far the best move tho, even crap ore/enmat still has better mu then generic hunting loot.

Best advice was to keep inviting people to your soc or whatever you had to do for 500 ped tbh. Do that and get into trading.

I think i am gonna go for mining and if someone has another job for me do that. That will get me some skills and a few ped too!

I would gladly take your job as soc recruiter :D

Hi FlashPro,

And I hope you work out what to do.

Mining is not a good idea atm for you.

Nor is running quad taxi unless you love reruns of family guy.

No. That stuff is what they say because they did it before they deposited 100 bucks.

The way to do OK is not spend a single cent until you have joined a soc with people in it who have played for a long time.

I hope you have the Patience. They didn't/ Nor did I for that fact:)

Imo you look at it the wrong way.

The real question is, why are you playing Entropia?
  • To have some fun? Then do what think is most fun. No point in mining cheap if you hate it.
  • To make money? Hmm... Use your peds to get started as trader.
  • Design clothes? Ehm... Probably not
  • You're here for the social life and exploring? Keep your peds for team/soc Opalo-hunts. Make more connections.
  • To become uber? You'll need a lot more peds. Decide if you can afford to spend loads of RL money. If not, then see 'To make money'
  • Not sure yet? Try all the professions a little bit. Find out what you like the most. Keep it cheap until you decide

Thx peezle. I like your answer.

Join a soc who wants to teach, not one who wants to show off:)

Then this game CAN and WILL be fun.

Otherwise run like a rabbit.

well If you want to play the game economically possible to be stable ..... i suggest mining.....

well If you want to play the game economically possible to be stable ..... i suggest mining.....

8 years hanging around here and I'm still trying to get excited about mining enough to do it properly :laugh:

Back