Search results

1. F

Newbie Testing Sig.

Newbie Testing Sig. Testing..... Testing......
  2. F

Newbie for Hire - All kinds of Jobs and Services

Hello All, I am new to Entropia Universe and I love the game so far but I realise that its very hard to earn ped without depositing. I decided that a good way to earn ped without doing so would be by offering sevices to others. I am willing to do all kinds of jobs and sevices - 1. Herb Box...
  3. F

Willing to Work - Seeking Jobs

Hey all, I am willing to work for anyone and do anything. I can do jobs like a Society Inviter or Advertiser or Anything else. Plz post on this thread or Pm me if you have any job for me. Thx Flash Pro PlayerKiller
  4. F

Mining for a newbie - A few questions.

Hey all, I have recently thought of starting to mine. I got 250 ped to spend on probes and i have saved some ped to buy the equiptment. Questions: What finder and Excavator would you advise to use? Which is better for mining for newbs - Calypso or Arkadia? Are there any places where i can do a...
  5. F

Buying: Sleipnir Mk1

Buying a New Full TT Sleipnir Mk1. PM me to discuss price and details. Would be nice if the Sliepnir was painted orange but buying plain as well. Thx Flash
  6. F

Selling Newbie Guns

Hey, I am selling some full tt newbie guns: Sollomate Rubio - 0.5PED Skildek Lancehead - 0.95PED EWE EP-2 Proton - 0.75PED All guns are (L). All prices negotiable. If u wish to buy any of these guns plz PM me here on PCF or have a chat with me in game. Thx Flash Pro PlayerKiller
  7. F

Question: No Compititions/Contests/Events for Newbies?

Hey, Are there no compititions/Contests/Events for newbies? Whenever i look in the events forum, i see all these events with big prizes but it u gotta kill these big mobs which a newbie can never handel. If someone has any compititions or events for newbies plz post them here in this thread...
  8. F

Help: Need to Decide what to do

Hello All In a week or so i will be finishing my job as a society inviter. I will be getting 500Ped for the job and i dont know what to do with it. If someone could point me in the right direction it would be helpful as i dont want to waste my ped. Also i would like to save 250Ped for later. I...
  9. F

Selling: Newbie Guns

Selling Newbie Guns Sollomate Rubio (L) - 0.50Ped Each Skildek Lancehead (L) - 1.00Ped Each EWE EP-2 Proton (L) - 0.75Ped Each All prices Negotiable. Thx Flash Pro PlayerKiller
  10. F

Massive Dynamic Society Recruiting

Welcome All. :) Society Recruiting - Massive Dynamic! Very Good society for newbies and beginners to get help and advice from experienced and skilled players! Many mentors also avaliable. :wise:. Good society for Mentors and other experienced players to find company and disciples. Society is...
  11. F

Question: Are there any other ways of making PED, other than sweating?

Hello All. :) I am asking if there are any other ways of making PED, other than sweating or working for someone for a new player that is also a Non-depositor? :confused: Btw I am willing to do any kind of job for anyone ( like advertising or inviting to a event or society ), plz PM me and add...
  12. F

Mentor Needed

Hello all. :) I am a new player and i want a mentor to guide me through the game. :wise: My home planet is Calypso and I have just started the game today. I usually play from 6-9 ma time for 2-3 hours. I want a mentor that will take me on team hunts and stuff like that and someone that has...
Back