Question: Are there any other ways of making PED, other than sweating?

FlashPro

Old
Hello All. :)

I am asking if there are any other ways of making PED, other than sweating or working for someone for a new player that is also a Non-depositor? :confused:

Btw I am willing to do any kind of job for anyone ( like advertising or inviting to a event or society ), plz PM me and add me as friend from the player registor. I am "Flash Pro PlayerKiller". ;)

Thx in advance. :yay:

trading, hunting, mining, crafting... and some do it scamming others, but that sux.

Start a healing service

Deposit!!!

The best way ^ :D

You can also go fruit/stone hunting by walking (not running) around with your head down till you find some.. Awfully boring though :wise:

Like Hypnotyk said, fruits/stones/dung can be a alternative to sweat. Some stones sell realy good. No skilling involved too like on sweat.

Or you can try the newbie oil rig near C. Icarus. Good luck.

Thank you all for your answers. ;)

I am gonna give fruit walking and the oil rig a go. Also i might participate in the contest. Well 10k ped is a lot :rolleyes:.

Thanks Again. :yay:

I am paying for society invites, but the last inviter got inactive prety fast.
If you are serious contact me.

Thx Axe. I will do it. How much do u pay?

Flash Pro PlayerKiller.

I used to pay 2 PED per invited player, but it is too hard to track who invited who, who joined, who leaved.
Now I am thinking of packet deal with 1 person. You manage to get the society to over 170 members and I give you 500 PED. Now we are 62 members so you need to invite around 110 members. Some wont join, some will quit few days after joining. So it may not be as easy as it sounds, but the peds are good I think. And it will be alot easyer if you join the society.

Thanks for the post.

So this zone is PVP, might be hard to get any oil if some greedy medium, high level avatar is there, or maybe more of them... How much does rig drops? I never used it.

Like Hypnotyk said, fruits/stones/dung can be a alternative to sweat. Some stones sell realy good. No skilling involved too like on sweat.

Or you can try the newbie oil rig near C. Icarus. Good luck.

Thx Axe,

I wil join the soc and start my work tomorrow. Also will u be giving any advance payments or all after the soc reaches 170-200 members?

Thx
Flash Pro PlayerKiller

nice, well all after the soc reaches 170, thats the goal, not just 10-20 new members

Hello All. :)

other than sweating or working for someone

There is no way of consistingly gaining PED that isn't consider working for somebody else.

Best known examples are:

Sweat gathering:

people will pay for your service of providing Vibrant Sweat
(almost no TT value)

Mining
people will pay for your service of providing Mined Resourses
(TT profit is also achievable like in sweat gathering the main source of profit will be other players)

Hunting
if you don't know how to get profit in the above, don't bother trying on this one :p

Trading
(most simple)
people will pay for your service of keep the economy fluid

There are other ways

In any case

the best profit is as in real life obtain when you provide others with things that they want and that nobody else is competing with you in unstainable ways.

Back