Search results

1. L

Results for the Calypso Explorer Contest

Congrats on the win! Exceptionally well thought out map design. You definitely deserved it! :D
  2. L

FYI: How true to their word Monria owners are...

Just leaving this here, seeing that neg rep is seemingly on free flow here. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?51993-Proper-Usage-of-the-PCF-Reputation-System
  3. L

Selling: Rocktopia shop with 5 Service Center Add-ons + Furnitures

A shopkeeper takes up 6 item points, but provides 20 item points worth of space, so the net total is 14 points per shopkeeper. The equivalent of 542 item points would be 39 shopkeepers, which at 2000 peds each, translates to 78000 peds.
  4. L

Calypso Teleport Map

Thanks for the heads up! I just completed my run for the remaining teleporters and updated the map accordingly. Hopefully I've got them all this time round. I also upped the visibility of the dots on the map so that they're easier to spot. Once I get a little more time, I'll see if I can tag the...
  5. L

Calypso Teleport Map

I actually attempted to try using that map before this, but for some reason, none of the teleport locations showed up on the map.
  6. L

Calypso Teleport Map

I was looking for an updated teleport map for Calypso but couldn't find one, so I decided to make my own using the in-game map. Sharing it here in case it might be of use to anybody. The teleporters are represented by the blue dots on the map. Hopefully I got them all recorded down. If not, just...
Back