Calypso Teleport Map

Lightz

Lisianthus Liz Hayle
I was looking for an updated teleport map for Calypso but couldn't find one, so I decided to make my own using the in-game map. Sharing it here in case it might be of use to anybody. The teleporters are represented by the blue dots on the map. Hopefully I got them all recorded down. If not, just drop a reply and I'll get it sorted out.

https://i.imgur.com/rraHsln.jpg

Last edited:
I actually attempted to try using that map before this, but for some reason, none of the teleport locations showed up on the map.

And just a heads up. Your map is missing some TP's, like Megavolt, Camp Phoenix, Fort Victoria, Medusa Head, etc.

Thank You for your effort. :)

The only reason I am able to survive in our Happy Universe is largely because of the efforts of others to share information.

++Rep

Thanks for the heads up! I just completed my run for the remaining teleporters and updated the map accordingly. Hopefully I've got them all this time round. I also upped the visibility of the dots on the map so that they're easier to spot. Once I get a little more time, I'll see if I can tag the dots with the teleporter names.

I actually attempted to try using that map before this, but for some reason, none of the teleport locations showed up on the map.

I actually can't see the tp's at entropedia either, thought it was broken!
Are they working for someone else? Using Firefox 28.0 here.

I actually can't see the tp's at entropedia either, thought it was broken!
Are they working for someone else? Using Firefox 28.0 here.

I've sent a message to Siniko to ask him to look into this.

Back