Search results

1. O

Warpflights on the Normandie - faster, cheaper and safer then any other form of transport ?

Thank you for your many years of safe, reliable and courteous service. I wish you all the best in all your future endeavors
  2. O

SPINA DRONE

We, as players, are the real drones - busy toiling away at making honey for the Mindark Queen. Just kidding, just kidding... or AM I? :p
  3. O

Days since

MA has no real competition in the sci-fi mmorpg rce arena. They are the only game in town and they know it. Not to say MA hasn't made efforts to improve various aspects of the game, but until a another viable sci-fi mmorpg rce contender comes on the scene you can expect things to continue as...
  4. O

Question: Hyperinflated USD might actually be happening now. Is there a contingency plan?

Yes, exactly. Bitcoin IS math, and I mean literally.
  5. O

Question: Hyperinflated USD might actually be happening now. Is there a contingency plan?

Bitcoin is based and "backed" by math and a consensus network. Every transaction is validated, verified and agreed upon. I trust math more than any government and fiat currency. Making a law to "ban" bitcoin or transacting bitcoin is like trying to make a law banning mathematics, good luck...
  6. O

Question: What should Mindark do

Sell to GALA Games
  7. O

Question: What should Mindark do

Pet battles on mobile! No?
  8. O

News: Eomon Migration 2023 Begins

I smell something
  9. O

Selling: Selling highest tier mayhem azuro adjusted

senseibemis Hatchling Joined Jun 9, 2008 Posts 3 That is the most awesome Joined Date to Post# ratio ever. Honestly. Edit: Unless it's just a lurker account
  10. O

how does it work?

Swine Deluxe, but I wouldn't recommend using it unless you hate money or are using it in a Highest Single Loot event or a globals promotion with prizes that are more than worth it
  11. O

Calypso Land Deeds will be migrated to the Entropia Exchange

Hypothetical scenario: What if a player had given CLDs as collateral to another player for an item prior to the conversion, but they hadn't yet traded back when the conversion occurred?
  12. O

TWEN ITEMS Pictures and stats

Wen Swine Deluxe TWEN
  13. O

Question: Is Gremlin Blue or Purple?

I'm actually colorblind. PS: This thread is racist. PS2: Just kidding, just kidding... I'm not colorblind
  14. O

Selling: SOLD

What was even sold?
  15. O

Info: Mindark IPO 2023-01-27

I'll be interested to see what the market cap is when it gets listed
  16. O

ATH: [Mayhem Nano-Blade, Modified] Tier 10

That is so sick. GZ!
  17. O

Your best item loot ever?

Emik Enigma L4 Back in the days of Iron Missions and Loot 1.0, I was a noob working on low generation Evicserators hoping to get a Calytrek Spirit Mk I drop. After lots of grinding, what I eventually got instead was an Emik Enigma L4. I didn't even know what it was when I read the loot list...
  18. O

News: Merry Mayhem 2022

Woohoo! Mayhemtropia!
  19. O

Suggestion: Item wishlist for TWEN / Mayhem vendor

higher level (60-100+) shortblades that use ammo loot enhancer pills * Edit: and/or mid-level shortblades too
  20. O

News: Mini Mayhem - Crystal Palace

I hope they increase the spawn rates/dome sizes. Otherwise it will be like the old days when it was green dots all over the place and some scatterted reds.
  21. O

Eomon Migration 2022

Yes to more extra spawns in big flat open spaces which can accomodate many hunters. Less aggravations, more fun, more pew-pew, more peds spent.
  22. O

Price Check Mod fap

How long did the auction last? Could it have been collusion/market manipulation?
  23. O

Guide: How to be a reseller.

@Mturlese You are certainly entitled to your opinion/"correct" way of seeing things. I'll stick stick with my sarcastic post which was made in the same vein as the OP who says she made her post "tongue-in-cheek." Seriously though, I don't agree with certain shady tactics that some certain...
  24. O

Guide: How to be a reseller.

Damn, don't you hate all those Ferrari, Lambo and Bugatti dealers who want to sell their top of the line, high performance sports cars for hundreds of thousands and millions of dollars. Surely there can't be enough millionaires and billionares around to buy them all. Why can't they charge...
Back