Search results

1. scioee

Question: Why this game is Soooo Booring?

You need new things, goals. The ones that bring you change, excitment, fun, good energy. Do something you havent done before, be wize, creative, know where and what you want to become, aim towards there lol.
  2. scioee

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

oh nicley done video!
  3. scioee

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

This MegaVolt dude knows some good music!
  4. scioee

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Register: The Zanard Sand
  5. scioee

some Blueprints

tt they went :ahh:
  6. scioee

some Blueprints

Hey guys i have many of these blueprints, are they worth anything, or shud i just TT them? [Standard Matrix Blueprint Adjusted (L)] [Standard Matrix Blueprint Improved (L)] [Standard Matrix Blueprint Modified (L)] [Basic Auxiliary Socket Blueprint Adjusted (L)] [Basic Auxiliary Socket...
  7. scioee

Selling: Welding Wire Bp (L), S.I weps: HK110, Scorpion, Combat Knife, Psy-Blade

Welding Wire BP (L), Matrix Blueprints (L), S.I weps: HK110, Scorpion, Combat Knife, Psy-Blade Hey all selling some stuff like [Welding Wire Blueprint (L)] at 135% or offer, 222 Ped TT value left [Standard Matrix Blueprint Adjusted (L)] 21 Ped TT [Standard Matrix Blueprint Modified (L)] 12.25...
  8. scioee

Selling: [Fanoos Medical V1 (L)] x 1470

bump, shouldve used caps
  9. scioee

Ehee good questions. Only answer i can give you is that they sold at 4000% in AH so thats where i take the price from. But as i have no time to sell 1 by 1 in AH(as im chipping out, quiting game), minus the AH cost, i rather sell them cheaper and therefore lowering price to 2500% mu which is...
  10. scioee

Bump 980 fanooses still left
  11. scioee

Bump! all offers are welcome.
  12. scioee

2500% @ 1.25 ped per piece, only sell 10+ with a single trade (MU ingame is around 3700%, selling them because im leaving EU :d) Open for offers aswell Ingame name The Zanard Sand, mostly offline, sending PM in forum might be faster.
  13. scioee

Selling: Adjusted Maddox IV tier 0, SB 4.8 BO 5

Gun is sold!
  14. scioee

lowered price
  15. scioee

Bump How does a man show that he is planning for the future? He buys two cases of beer. :wtg:
  16. scioee

beer :beerchug:
  17. scioee

Adjusted Maddox IV tier 0, SB 4.5 BO 4.8 Gun is sold! Selling Adjusted Maddox IV tier 0 Starting bid +4,5k ped Buyout +4.8k ped tier rates: 155, 130, 56, 133, 77, 157, 107, 69, 64, 1128
  18. scioee

For the Ubers out there: Do you think that loot pools are region based? Or maturity based?

Ur moma Timing is everything. Patience is a virtue.
  19. scioee

I can't log into the game because EU doesn't want to send me a reader device

Noo you have to be rude. Had no response to ticket for 30 days so i opened a new one what pointed to the old ticket and it was something like. "Hey can you guys stop drinking coffee and solve my problem" and i pointed to ticket 1. 2 days later got my problem solved...
  20. scioee

Entropia Life missing globals

Happened to me twice in caly. One with a hof.
  21. scioee

How to manage the risk involve?

Thats too much 50%. Should increase the weed to like 75%
  22. scioee

Help: No Reply to Support Cases

Maybe it has something to do with deposits. I always gotten the first reply in 48 hrs. Total cases 3. But the second replys or problem solutions have taken around 720 hrs. Thats 30 days.
Back