Selling: [Fanoos Medical V1 (L)] x 1470

scioee

Old
Society
Kaos
The Zanard Sand
2500% @ 1.25 ped per piece, only sell 10+ with a single trade

(MU ingame is around 3700%, selling them because im leaving EU :d)

Open for offers aswell

Ingame name The Zanard Sand, mostly offline, sending PM in forum might be faster.

Last edited:
Bump! all offers are welcome.

Bump 980 fanooses still left

hey scioee,

I'm wondering, what makes the fanoos so special that you have to pay 30 times (3000%) the value of it?

it has eco of 180 heal/pec which is great! Making it one of the most eco healing tools available.
But at 30 times the value, wouldnt the eco be reduced to just 180/30 = 6 heal/pec?
Which is not so great anymore.

could you please explain me?

hey scioee,

I'm wondering, what makes the fanoos so special that you have to pay 30 times (3000%) the value of it?

it has eco of 180 heal/pec which is great! Making it one of the most eco healing tools available.
But at 30 times the value, wouldnt the eco be reduced to just 180/30 = 6 heal/pec?
Which is not so great anymore.

could you please explain me?

Ehee good questions. Only answer i can give you is that they sold at 4000% in AH so thats where i take the price from.
But as i have no time to sell 1 by 1 in AH(as im chipping out, quiting game), minus the AH cost, i rather sell them cheaper and therefore lowering price to 2500% mu which is 1.25 Ped per piece. Now This might be even a chance to profit for people that want to resell them in AH for 4000% earning them 0.25 ped for each sold, not to mention selling off AH where there is no AH 0.5 ped cost, then u can easily ear more thna 0.5 ped per piece profit.

bump, shouldve used caps​

Back