Search results

1. Ateush

What you think about current loot distribution system ?

Simple question: Are you happy with current loot distribution system ingame ? I am not asking about loot value (bad/good returns etc) ! Just want to know if current system is fair, balanced and rewarding. Is it good for game economy, developers and us - players ? All those huge ATH's (great...
  2. Ateush

Project Entropia - new/old planet ?

Would you like to go to new/old planet Project Entropia ? The GAME, not virtual universe, the GAME without all those "business oportunities" like malls, banks etc. - the old good Project Entropia ?
  3. Ateush

Next VU - when ?

Ok, MA - its time for new VU ! Its over 2 months from last one... Some preview and release date would be appreciated. And BTW: why the official developers blog doesnt contain any information about current EU development ?
  4. Ateush

EU News Network

Thanks to google alerts i found this: Real Cash Economy News Network Wonder what EU community thinks about this "news network" :) Enjoy.
  5. Ateush

A few ideas to bring some fun to EU

Robot "reprogramming", item designing -few ideas to bring more fun to EU 1. Robots "taming". C'mon MA ! - its a future, we have lasers, gauss weapons, teleporters etc - and a lot of robots roaming our planet. Why the hell we can tame animals whipping them but cant "reprogram" robots ?? Imagine...
  6. Ateush

Shed

Question to (new)land owners: -how do you claim a Shed on your land ? Is it comes with land deed ? Didnt saw them at auction... Can someone explain ? Thank you.
  7. Ateush

Land Areas with maxed mob spawns

Simple question simple answers - do you like them ?
  8. Ateush

Allophyl Young 1414 peds

Click to enlarge My biggest HOF and greatest month in PE :)
  9. Ateush

Berycled Old 1286 PEDs+items

Click to enlarge It was my biggest HOF - its not anymore :smoke:
  10. Ateush

November Newsletter

Inside, between news we allready know, something interesting: :eek: :eek: :eek: Is this mean "the Entropian" magazine or... ?
  11. Ateush

Lag

Is it only me (my connection) or game is simply starting to choke ? Its hard to do anything in game - switch weapons, acces tt :( Maybe MA should stop creating new accounts if system cant handle so many players ?
  12. Ateush

253 ped Estophyl - something decent :)

How the HOF should look like ? Think like that: Click to enlarge Jaguar Thighs M Jaguar Shins M EP-17 ~170 peds - yes i am happy :)
Back