1. entropia 2011-03-04 11-16-27-27 xvileech

entropia 2011-03-04 11-16-27-27 xvileech

Significant Lumis Leech
  2. entropia 2011-03-03 17-36-42-00 xviiizinc

entropia 2011-03-03 17-36-42-00 xviiizinc

Huge Zinc
  3. Switch

Question: Enmatter finders Tik200 vs MF212

Exactly my point. Those of you that are into EU for a few years now know: once before VU10, the 212 and 213 were ubertool of their time...but then the ziplex series came into play. The MF212 and Tik200 are comparable at their level and that's what makes it so interesting and what the poll is...
  4. Switch

Question: Enmatter finders Tik200 vs MF212

Hey Guys, so here is todays Question: What finder do u think is better? The old fashioned MF212 or the new Ziplex series Tik200? Both compete in about the same rank with only little differences in max. depth and eco. It probably all comes down to what you like more, isn't that right? Join the...
  5. Switch

Uber: 21k duru

Wow Dis, big big uber Gratz to you!! What a nice first Tower and I hope the very moment when u hit that depo will never fade in your memory. Hopefully this tower will move you into a new era as a miner of Calypso with many more profitable runs to come. Keeping in mind all the struggle and...
  6. Switch

FYI: My exam is done! Rce lootsystems and mmorpg's etc

intriguing reading, Legion. Too bad it's not all converted to english yet. Respect for the work and efford you've put into writing this. It certainly helps to understand how a MMORPH is working.
  7. Switch

Simplybob bob bob saying hello

Hey mate, you probably don't remember me. I've had you on FL years ago, just before you stopped. So anyway, only thing I wanted to say is: welcome back :) PS: didn't change too much at all, only loot is worse and the mining system is different to what it was back then when you where spamming...
  8. Switch

Server Downtime For release

thx so much for providing those links, 711 :D
  9. Switch

ATH: 95k Lysterium

seems to have worked for you. :wtg: uber gratz!:yay:
  10. Switch

Uber: Erionite tower

Found a lot of it myself lately, wondered when I would see the first Erionite tower :scratch2: Big uber gratz :wtg:
  11. Switch

Uber: a nice crafting day.

Lootius loves you again, excellent :D I'm very happy for you, bruv.
  12. Switch

News: The End of "Entropia"?

lol, Pinky. You almost had me there. Still laughing about last years fools day article :lolup: nice, nice
  13. Switch

4k Belkar

Very nice zaro! You rock..:wtg: congratz to your nice tower :tower:
  14. Switch

Info: Warning: Don't go near Argus

Warning: Don't go near Fort Fury I just got stuck in the air amongst others and cannot move anymore. loging out and back in only produces a error message. The client loader would tell me smth about corrupt or missing data...yee well...there is no stairways to heaven I suppose :mad: support...
  15. Switch

Vast Gazz, 2014 Ped..wohoo

OA101, and the OF105 without enhancers..who needs enhancers anyways? :D
  16. Switch

Vast Gazz, 2014 Ped..wohoo

Finally made it into this section again. After a long, long time. Payback time. Man, I'm happy. I was so overwhelmed by that Hof, I didn't even find the right button to press for screenshot, lol. Life hasen't really become easier as a miner since VU10. Click to enlarge
  17. Entropia-2010-03-10-19-33-18-01

Entropia-2010-03-10-19-33-18-01

Vast Gazz 2014 Ped, 2010-03-10
  18. Switch

Help: Decision making software (decision trees etc)

sounds a bit like brainmapping to me..perhaps that would be a good start?
  19. Switch

Info: Mining log..

yee..go on then!! show us how bad you are doing :hammer:
  20. Switch

Uber: First uberish

There is nothing bad about a decent Nik Hof :) ...enjoy and gratz!!
  21. Switch

Uber: Rich! XXIII COBALT!

Nice story and even nicer depo you found there. uber gratz :D
  22. Switch

Uber: Solis tower 4591ped

Thats a real nice tower you found there. uber gratz :wtg:
  23. Switch

Uber: so close to being a tower...

Nice 1 osh. big gratz and keep 'em comming :D
  24. Switch

OMFG First Tower !

Splendid :thumbup: :tower: A man and his finder, the TOWER, the shiffer.....keep the sensation, the prickle that comes with it.... This is not happening every day. Very well deserved after all the efford you put into it! I am extremely glad for you bruv :yay:
  25. Switch

Uber: Cnd mining 109amp (first and second uber)

very well done soc mate :wtg: Big uber gratz. hehe we should call you daredevil from now on :D You rocked the rock!
Back