FYI: My exam is done! Rce lootsystems and mmorpg's etc

Legion

Marauder
Society
Supremacy Reign
Iam Flatline Legion
My exam is finally done, or well 99% done, there are some minor minor redactional changes i have done which have to be approved, but they should be no problem so i'm posting the doc as it is now.

Have in mind that this is a crappy google translate version and google docs, so word formating is not that great. Also the swedish version is still being corrected for language stuff and such, i excell in writing in spoken language so i have a friend read it over and help fix that stuff. :p

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dhg8c3rd_12gxxxxkcw

Swedish version http://www.magnussoderberg.com/temp/Legion2.pdf

Last edited:
Erm, give us some time to read it =)

Gz , ill read it trough when i get the time but just from a quick glance I found alot of spelling errors and poor gramma which makes it hard to read/understand.

Gz , ill read it trough when i get the time but just from a quick glance I found alot of spelling errors and poor gramma which makes it hard to read/understand.

Have in mind that this is a crappy google translate version and google docs, so word formating is not that great.... as i wrote :p

i'll fix the swedish version too :p

Starting from 4.0 (closer to the end) its not english anymore, might want to fix that ;)

Starting from 4.0 (closer to the end) its not english anymore, might want to fix that ;)

meeeh crap google translate. fixing.

intriguing reading, Legion. Too bad it's not all converted to english yet. Respect for the work and efford you've put into writing this.

It certainly helps to understand how a MMORPH is working.

intriguing reading, Legion. Too bad it's not all converted to english yet. Respect for the work and efford you've put into writing this.

fixed now :)

looks interesting but It's hard to read with google translator :)

looks interesting but It's hard to read with google translator :)

ye i know, which sucks but i'm gonna try to get it translated better sometime :p

ye i know, which sucks but i'm gonna try to get it translated better sometime :p

Great, It does look pretty interesting from what I browsed over. :)

Have in mind that this is a crappy google translate version and google docs, so word formating is not that great.... as i wrote :p

i'll fix the swedish version too :p

Ah the google =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch

fixed now

not here still swedish after 4.0

The document isn't that big, you can speak English well enough, do the translation yourself. You know what you were writing anyway, so you're going to be the best person for the job.

Get cracking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch

fixed now

not here still swedish after 4.0

what? i fixed it manually damnit. aargh checking again.

figured out what was wrong, i had to republish it :)

Back