Search results

1. Mirandax

Selling: L Supremacy parts

Male arm guards tt 284,02 tiers are 84/24/53/85/58/67/72/93/56/91 Female harness tt 354 tiers are 51/33/53/49/20/15/19/43/55/47 sold Female shin guards tt 311 tiers are 83/15/78/23/61/82/13/70/41/84 sold
  2. Mirandax

Weird amount of no looters after last VU

When I first logged in after this VU I was hunting rex. Definitely got more no looters than usual. Then went on to prot and zero no looters on them so far. Buuuut, teamed on a mulmun looter elite and got no loot. That cant be intended? I at least hope it isnt.. What is the experience youve had?
  3. Mirandax

Mirandax is maxed

Im now 10/10 blp sniper + pistoleer and also 10/10 laser sniper and pistoleer. Wee!
  4. Mirandax

Selling: Helmet of the Wormslayer (f)

Zold.
  5. Mirandax

Snowed in car

Harsh conditions in scandinavia atm. I pity this guy when he needs his car again :p
  6. Mirandax

Selling: Proteron Ribs

Taking offers on ribs! Sold for 100k.
  7. Mirandax

Warlock with m71a1

:eek: Click to enlarge
  8. Mirandax

Frustration

Earlier today I added together my loss hunting for this year so far. It was 12 154 ped minus, with markup i might add. I've got one hof above one thousand peds this year and not a single item. 2008 was real bad too so was hoping things would improve this year, but no no it went the other way...
  9. Mirandax

Selling: Full Angel F

I'm taking offers on my angel set =)
  10. Mirandax

High Packet Loss to MA Servers

In May i first started getting the problem. Lots of busy items and swaplag. It got a bit better but now it's horrible. Not only is it very frustrating and annoying but I also die from it waiting for the fappings to come thru. Half the time i emptyfap. I tried pinging the servers and I got the...
  11. Mirandax

Selling Assassin R150

Selling Assassin R150, here are the stats: Click to enlarge Current offer is approximately 120k in items. Buyout is 150k. Decay= 4.747 pec Dam/pec with dante = 4.132 Dam/sec with dante = 83.033
  12. Mirandax

12k Chomper Old

Click to enlarge speachless..
  13. Mirandax

Looking for headset

I currently have a Plantronics headset, but it's falling into pieces. Guess it's been used too much lol. Therefor I need a new one, and was wondering if anyone has some good advice? I'm happy with the one I have, but would be cool to try something new. Was thinking a bit about Creatives...
  14. Mirandax

Seg 05

Click to enlarge Itamz! :D
  15. Mirandax

Buying Black Paint

I need 39 cans of black, havent seen any in auc for quite a while. So, does someone have any for sale?
  16. Mirandax

50k Ravager

After spending almost all of the past 114 days in space, it finally came..weee! Click to enlarge
  17. Mirandax

200 Hp

weee, I'm so happy :silly2: Click to enlarge
  18. Mirandax

Buying Jungle, ML 35

Hiya! I'm interested in buying a Jungle, ML 35 or similar. PM me with offers or post here :cool:
  19. Mirandax

Selling Red Paint

I have 20 cans of red for sale, anyone interested?
  20. Mirandax

Selling Malachi Ash (F)

you can see them in auc, startbid is tt + 1800
  21. Mirandax

Selling FAP-69

It has 5 pecs decay/click and maxheal is 30. "After a creative discovery by the infamous vixens from the cK society,the Omegaton corporation made a special version of the FAP series of medkits, resulting in the FAP-69. Activate the tool and click the action button to heal yorself or aim it at...
  22. Mirandax

Selling temptation set

Taking bids on Temptation string and bra. I also have other clothes for sale, so PM me if you wanna have a look.
  23. Mirandax

Yay

Finally I have unlocked commando :dunce:
Back