Search results

1. D

Is this site real?

www.dse.anshechung.com/ It claims you can transfer peds into secondlife lindens, never intended to in the first place because I don't play secondlife but someone kept urging me to go to this site and do it. Is it a phishing site or what?
  2. D

Do you think I'm a sexy model to?

Let's face it, you can't deny me :D
  3. D

Has anyone actually attempted to file a police report?

People get scammed all the time, such as gaining access to their accounts, but I never heard of anyone getting in trouble or arrested for this, and MA says file a police report. Has anyone actually ever done this?
  4. D

renderer creation error Help

I keep getting this message when I try to log on renderer creation error :HAL device not available for default adapter. I have the latest direct x and my computer is updated, what's wrong?
  5. D

Pc: Ninja jackets

What are the prices on both of the jackets?
  6. D

I just played the arcade games without a pass, why is this?

I was checking my profile, and then i saw a list of arcades below it and i clicked on sonic and played it. then i tryed playing it again and it wouldnt let me because i don't have a arcade pass. How do I get one?
  7. D

Price Check on (m) Zero legend Business blazer and pants...

Long ago I sold my set for 65 ped, and when I got back on after a year later, the prices jumped, whats the price now on pants and blazer?
Back