Search results

1. P

Skillgains?

Didn't Merry Mayhem used to come with skillgain events? I didn't read about that this year. Any ideas anyone?
  2. P

Enhancer Guide for (Noobs and) Dummies

Please post all there is to know about Enhancer crafting. I will try to keep first post updated and make a simple guide out of it. Thanks in advance, and many +reps to go around ;). 1.Beginners better start with low lvl BP 2.Beginners start with one BP and get up rate 3. Find the Empty...
  3. P

Continued Inventory and Graphics Problems

I see in the update Bertha claims: Originally Posted Here Unfortunately, i still have this problem. The suggested fix in many forum threads is a major pain in the neck: (erase Entropia folder in documents and settings, then restart computer, then start game) Isn't it about time MA got...
  4. P

ATI X300 Series GFX Card

My computer has an ATI X300 Series GFX Card. I have everything set to low quality. I have a pentium IV with 3ghz, 4Gb ram (only 3 usable in 32 bit windows XP). I have the replace me bug for all storage icons. And storage keeps getting stuck 2 11% or 13% and won't load up. Does anyone know...
  5. P

Ditch The Auctioneer Pledge

Reading Wizz's thread : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-economy-discussion/156756-auctioneer-vs-shops.html, I realized we can do this ourselves. Lets do it. Let me be the first person to sign the No auction pledge, to be implemented when we have much interest from all...
  6. P

My First Global as an Irken: 85 ped Longtooth

Here it is. It was a cb-24. A nice return from killing 3 longtooths!:yay:
  7. P

CryEngine 2010?

Did anyone else catch this quote in the Barbie announcement? Was it a typo, or are we looking @ mid 2010 now for Cryengine?
  8. P

Buying Opportunity?

Now that we are seeing some prices in game fall, is this a buying opportunity? Is this just a temporary correction soon to be followed by a steady rise in prices, or has the bubble burst? Is this going to be like the dot com bubble burst in the Nasdaq? Should we wait longer for prices to fall...
  9. P

How to Determine Which Amp to Use

How do I determine which amp is most efficient to use with each gun? I know that an amp can only add up to 50% of the damage of the unamped gun. Do i get an amp that does 50% or leess of the min damage of the gun, of the max damage, or of the average damage?
  10. P

61 Ped Alicinies

Here is a nice mining global that I got during Blackhawks competition.
  11. P

Selling: [COLOR="Red"]Chalmon[/COLOR]

I have a nice stash of Chalmon/ Devil's Tail (27 + peds tt). It is available for a nice offer. I can always drop it into auction, but I would like to save auction fees for this high markup item. Please don't bother lowballing offers. Please make offers in thread. Not an auction, first...
  12. P

Plummer's First Unlock

I got my first unlock today- Marksmanship. Thank You Black Hawk, for encouraging me to hunt loads of Exas for your quest. I never would have done it without you. Now if I could only global already.
  13. P

Eomon's @ Twin

There is a swarm of Eomon's 2 Twin Peaks right now (sw of tp). Come and kill em. Then post all your Hoffs and Globals here.
  14. P

This Close

I'm still trying for that exa global for Blackhawks contest. I got this last night. Guess I gotta keep plugging away. 49 +pedder.
  15. P

My first Enmatter 103 amp

Boy was it a nice amp. It made me 154 tt profit, and 210 after markup. It also brought me these: Check out my progress at: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mining/84596-inspired-shackelton.html
  16. P

Yay a Spider Doll

+rep to MA for a cool gift. What did you get?
  17. P

Exa Dominant [almost] Global !!!

Got a really nice Exa Dominant today. It was 46 peds TT and had an emik s-30 (L), and a bunch of Fine wool. With markup it was just about a silent global. Still hoping for that global for Blackhawks contest.
  18. P

Taming: Growing or Dieing

Is taming a proffesion that is growing or dieing due to MA's continued lack of attention? I'm curious to hear what tamers think. It interests me from a market perspective. Will we continue to see strong, even increasing demand for fruit/ sweetstuff/ nutrio, or are they going to become less...
  19. P

Selling: Auction: Rutol (31)

I am selling 31 Rutol. Auction ends Monday 9/15/2008 @ 13:00 MA time. A bid in the last 5 min will extend auction by 5 min. Start bid: 26 ped Current High Bid: --- Buyout :46 ped Auction closed to to lack of bids. Dumped in ingame auction.
  20. P

Will Motorhead be More Eco?

Opinions everyone: Will we get better rates of return (maybe even a small profit) from Motorhead in exchange for being subjected to full imersion advertising, or not. Is this a boon to us players, or just another way to pull more peds out of our pockets by MA and a new partner. Don't...
  21. P

Selling 10k EFD

Selling 10k EFDif the price is right. Feel free to bid any ammount, and I will try to keep it updated with current leader, but no firm end date or ammount in mind. Current High Bid: 35 ped Bylund Sold for 45 ped in a PM
  22. P

The Best Low Level Mob For Items w/ Markup

I have reached a point where I can take on fouls if I'm careful. I wonder what people consider the Mob with the greatest chance @ higher markup items, that is in a similar level of difficulty category with foul. Thanks in advance for all of your opinions.
  23. P

Nice on by Spoke

Spoke was spotted in Neas offering to sell sweat in batches of 200 for .48 to all comers. A nice gesture to spread the wealth around a bit I thought. Lets all give him the (+) REPutation he deserves. Please post here so we can get you Spoke.
  24. P

Angelic Hoff (on first global)

My first Global, and it was a 126 ped Angelic Hoff!!!:)
  25. P

Assorted Cloth extractors and Wool for Sale

I have a bunch of Assorted cloth extractors, and 500+ wool for sale for a texture maker available now if you like.
Back