The Best Low Level Mob For Items w/ Markup

plummer

Prowler
Society
Irken-Invaders
Super Plumber Mario
I have reached a point where I can take on fouls if I'm careful. I wonder what people consider the Mob with the greatest chance @ higher markup items, that is in a similar level of difficulty category with foul. Thanks in advance for all of your opinions.

If you can go for molisk, they like to drop shogun parts and some MF chips.
If you can't, well, skill up :p
Then there's berycled, which also drops shogun parts and MF chips.

Daikibas/exas/combibos drop pixie/gnome/goblin too, and if you're lucky, some combibo might drop vigi :)

For more info on loots: http://entropiawiki.com

I guess drones.
The Gazzudite markup is good.

gnome+2A +fap-50 +M2a or better = god mode against small argos, molisk and foul. :yay:

Pick one and camp for a few months.

Happy hoffing. :)

Drones for gazz
Argos for Iron
Molisk for teeth

Those would be the mobs I would focus on :)

the guy asked for markup items u send him to argo? argo drop tt food !!
unless the guy hofs or globals a lot he's gonna losa bada !

daikiba is the best small mob for markup items

Daikiba wool- refine to cloth and sell @ around 200%
Hair gel sell at 300%+
Hair color sets are usually 600%+

daikiba also loot UL s50s (rare)
red face paint (rare)
daikiba horn (if u get this ur rich but i've killed like a million of these buggers and still don't have one)
Gremlin feet too !

the guy asked for markup items u send him to argo? argo drop tt food !!
unless the guy hofs or globals a lot he's gonna losa bada !

daikiba is the best small mob for markup items

Daikiba wool- refine to cloth and sell @ around 200%
Hair gel sell at 300%+
Hair color sets are usually 600%+

daikiba also loot UL s50s (rare)
red face paint (rare)
daikiba horn (if u get this ur rich but i've killed like a million of these buggers and still don't have one)
Gremlin feet too !

On average I get about 150ped iron on 500ped ammo... that's 30ped in markup on top of the TT for the iron alone... How much Diakiba wool, Hair gel and hair coloring sets do you loot on 500ped ?

Well the Tripudions E of Swamp Camp loot Shogun Faces, and the M has a markup of TT+8, which is just about the largest markup of the cheap armours. But you'll probably need 200Ped of ammo to get one.

If you are just now beginning to kill fouls i do not think you are quite ready for argos yet.

I would just continue to kill the fouls. Foul bones have huge markup, and they also drop healing chips. Molisk would be my next suggestion, followed by argos.

Argos do drop a lot of TT food, but they also drop a lot of iron which has decent markup.

I would not consider drones an option at all. Their aggro radius is too large, and they hit too hard for someone at your lvl.

I would have to point you towards molisk as well. If ur having alittle trouble killing Foul dont bother with some of the mobs suggested here as ur not ready for them. Drones and Argos are good mid lvl mobs but i think ull need to work ur way up to them. IF ur looking for a good mob to skill on. Im sure most agree would be tantillions east of twin. Then when ur strong enough go for those Argos or Drones.

But at current Molisk would be ur best choice. I would suggest south of orthos or Between limnadian district and fort medusa. The latter has a better concentration. If u hunt them at Orthos you will have to deal with the occasional Atrax which i dont think ur ready for yet.

Happy hunting!! and GL!

Thanks for all the tips guys. I really appreciate the info, and will update with my progress. I think I will stay with the daikibas and fouls with the occasional molisk for fun. +rep to all:laugh:

Dunno if I stand alone on this one, but as you previously mentioned, you are at a stage where you are just beginning to hunt fouls. Why not go for Snables? :)

To my knowledge they loot hairgel, which has decent mark-up, as well as those Advance Targeting Assessment Units (I think that's their name) which also has a pretty good mark-up. They regularly drop goblin and pixie armor parts too, and sometimes drop quite a few in one go (remembers looting an assortment of pixie parts - one in each gender, in addition to some FAPs).

Just mytwopecs :sweat:

Thanks Che. +rep. I have done plenty of snabbles along with exas and snarks when i was hanging by argus. Now I prefer west of troy for nicer spawns.

honestly i don't shoot 500 ped of ammo into daikiba at one shot
usually 20-30 ped at a time , and if looting well then i go on with more
there have been days where i shoot 100 ped ammo into them and get 20 ped tt of hair gel , there are days where u get no hair gel !
and u can keep your iron lol 116% is barely markup unless your shooting 500 ped ammo into them daily , at which point your post is irrelevent because the guy asked for noob mobs and he's having difficulties with larger fouls/molisks

now i kill plenty of argo (mostly while mining) and i can tell u the markup on iron is not gonna pay for the hunt

unless you global argo is not a profitable mob (for me anyway)

but if u play smart and molest daikiba for a few weeks u will lose very little and accumulate a lot of high markup items which can fund several more weeks of small mob hunting !

Mobs for a lower level hunter...

I'd start my trip at Billy's and head West to the outpost then North to Orthos West Mound... along the way you'll meet Berycled, Cornudos, Molisks, Faucervix, Merps, Atrax, and Drones.... all have the potential to loot items with a decent mark up, and all you should be able to handle without too much trouble :) A nice mix of lower level mobs...

Argos are a good mob too, for the amount of iron they are known to drop, they can be a bit aggressive though...

Good Luck!!

Foul are pretty pointless, Bones is all they got and thats not enough.

The merps are a great idea. :wtg:

Drones if u can handle them - they drop alot of gazzurdite (~140% markup atm)
From lower lvl mobs maybe daikibas, merps or combibos

It's been said already.

Molisk, teeth and Shogun (though the shogun has no real markup to speak of)
Drones (Gazz is OK, but not enough drops to count, but they do drop other stuff rarely with good markup.)

Argos? I would say no, they CAN loot well, but personal experience suggests they do not do it often enough to be worth the effort.

If you are doing foul, and want bigger, snarksnot, corns, big Snables, and perhaps Trox young as well as Molisk?

Hard to say, I find it hard to remember what I did when I thought Foul were hard, apart from the LA's with big big foul that still are hard.

yea foul raider and up should drop bones equivilent to there difficulty or something :D

Thanks for all the tips, and +rep to everyone that i hadn't repped recently.

Merp's sound interesting, where do they hang out (mostly by themselves)

Thanks for all the tips, and +rep to everyone that i hadn't repped recently.

Merp's sound interesting, where do they hang out (mostly by themselves)

There's a great spot for small Merps in Stormer's LA south of New Switzerland. Stick to the southeast of the LA, there are Neconu in the other parts.

You can always hunt some attackers in vigi which drop a minor tp chip (+200 avg markup atm) quite frequently. All you have to watch out for is the green dots in pvp4 and you will be fine :)

Thaks for the suggestion, lol, but I don't have vigi or pixie for that armor. I hunt un armored with my opallo +101

I have never had a profit run hunting fouls. I would go for combibos, merps and snarksnots. I often hunt them myself. They can drop pretty nice items.

When i skilled up i had a blast with the snarksnots north of Atlas Haven..
Not been there in years though.. But i loved hunting those fotballs..

I'd suggest molisk, should be easy to kill opalo+a101 and without armor.

Other one is Kerberos, they drop Isis Cb5(L) quite common, i looted 2 on 20ped hunt, and they are easy to kill and hit very low. Kerberos and molisk are in my opinion best for you

Back