Search results

1. Ape Drape

As a community do we think kill stealing should be officially legalised?

Then those mobs that spawn in half dead and agro you would have no one with any cost at all on the kill until you yourself start shooting it. You'd then be able to loot it because you have the highest cost. However, that is not the case.
  2. Ape Drape

Question: Healing impact on loot

So at your job, on every payday you find you've been shorted $15. This goes on for three months. One payday, you get your paycheck, shorted $15 of course, and then they hand you a check for $1.38. Would you call that a bonus?
  3. Ape Drape

How much fuel do we burn? $$$

It's really hard to say because oil isn't just fuel for my vehicles. Unless I hit a IX or above, I throw that oil right into the fuel tanks and use it as rainy day funds. Want to wear my ped card down to the nub on FOMA? No problem, got my teleport fee in the tank.
  4. Ape Drape

As a community do we think kill stealing should be officially legalised?

Kill stealing needs to be defined first. Here's an example I'm sure we've all seen... You're in the MM FFA, you have a time limit, you need to drop as many mobs as you can in 45 minutes, There are a dozen other people in there as well. A couple jackasses think they are going to agro 6 mobs and...
  5. Ape Drape

PCF All Time High

Guess you had to be there...
  6. Ape Drape

LOL... "bonus shrapnel" Getting an extra shrapnel drop in a loot instead of something with MU is not a bonus.
  7. Ape Drape

So in other words... Easy way to test, give MA more money.
  8. Ape Drape

Withdrawal rejected without any reason whatsoever

Looks like Fanboi White Knighting to me. I don't.... feel why he needed to post in this thread.
  9. Ape Drape

Help wanted!

You know... There's a whole lot of useless ocean space for MA to play with, but nope. Where's the fun in it if it doesn't ruin entire areas for people. Lots of places I used to mine and now never set foot in.
  10. Ape Drape

Arkadia Moon Deed Trading

Because it takes 10 days to make its way up to a pec?
  11. Ape Drape

Well shit.... That's even worse.
  12. Ape Drape

Support isn't giving me items I lent to now inactive players

Don't lend anything to anyone ever without collateral... and then only if you are actually able to kill them in their sleep if they try to screw you. Trust no one.
  13. Ape Drape

A petition to change the hit descriptions.

MISSED = You are not good enough to use the weapon you are using. And this is on top of the random dodges and evades. EVADED/DODGED = Even though your gun is jammed right up the mob's ass when you pulled the trigger, it still managed to dodge your shot. This is too difficult to understand...
  14. Ape Drape

Is Loot Lag costing us claims and PED?

This isn't about item drops and predicting if you are going to get a certain item. How can you get a claim if you can not drop a probe? This is about mining and hit rate. Call it anecdotal if you want to, but my observations of planet mining have told me that hit-rate comes in waves. It has a...
  15. Ape Drape

Info: Mining in non-lootable pvp

Just tell them, "Sure. I don't want to die in non-lootable pvp, but I can't just hand over the claim, I need to extract it before I give it to you." Act scared when saying this... Make conversation while extracting. Dig it out and then tell them to go fly a kite.
  16. Ape Drape

The failed hits do not cost any ammo. However, they could word it a little better to something like, Sorry, my bad instead of Failed. like its something we did wrong.
  17. Ape Drape

I've had that happen, but 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the time the Loot Machine is not choking on the enormous amount of loot I am going to get.
  18. Ape Drape

Put your mind on the state of Entropia

Unfortunately, MA is one of those companies that doesn't do anything for their player base without seeing $$$ in it. Anything. Got the candy for Christmas? Great if you're a hunter, lets you shoot PED at a faster rate and you get an entirely unnoticeable increase in your chance for crits... not...
  19. Ape Drape

I imagine we won't be seeing any payouts during MM. What's pissing me off is that you only get a payout IF a deed earns 1 PEC in a day, but there's no rollover so those 10 days without a payout, FU and your dividends you get nothing. The deeds earn .9 of a PEC for 10 days in a row, no payout...
  20. Ape Drape

This isn't about other bugs. You can keep hunting when Loot Lag happens, you will eventually get your loot. You can even put your gun away, pull out your medkit, heal up, pop a crit pill, pull your gun out and continue hunting all while the Loot Machine is choking. You will get your loot. You...
  21. Ape Drape

Be nice if MA remebered there's THREE major professions...

Yeah, hunters aren't getting enough special treatment. That's entirely what this thread is about. They never get special events and items, ever. Year after year of Merry Mining and such and never anything for the poor neglected hunters to do.
  22. Ape Drape

Heh... Sure a small handfull of UL amps, or some FEN (L) BPs in drops would be nice. But you know... The other day I got a FEN Gold T-shirt in my hunting loot. It looked like a mechanic used it to clean up after an oil change that went horribly awry and then a hobo garbage-picked it and used...
  23. Ape Drape

We've all experienced Loot Lag. That thing that happens to everyone at the exact same time. Where if you're hunting and loot a mob, nothing happens you go on and kill several with the same thing happening then after a minute or two, a butt load of loot suddenly appears as the loot machine...
  24. Ape Drape

Mining Changes Since "Decreased Volatility" adjustments Spring 2018

No, hit rate. Not hard to achieve when you do short 30 unamped double drop runs. Trick is being able to find and ride a cluster for all it's worth. My TT return often falls below 70% because MA thinks people use regular finders so they can get IIs and IIIs of TT trash instead of the TT finder...
  25. Ape Drape

Seriously, no FEN Edition F-105s? No tokens dropped from mining or crafting? No events ever for these professions? Also, nice X-mas strongboxes. Is it a gift if we have to buy it?
Back