A petition to change the hit descriptions.

Revert the damage discription

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
A petition to change the hit descriptions.
I am not sure and it just maybe me but it seems that I have more misses lately than I used to.

I would like to petition MA to change the descriptions back to the way they were before the change that now described what type of hit it was. I am not sure what they were thinking because I can not see how this helps ??
Especially because we have no way to track them other than by hand and I certainly am not going to record them by hand while hunting and doubt many would.

The big reason for the change back is at this point in time we have no way of knowing what our hit/miss ratio is because Tracker is not working.

I am not suggestion that MA has changed anything in the ratio on purpose but as we all know some of the things they do (well lets just say dumb) has really screwed things up and it does not seem they ever test the code before a release and they have to release a patch the next day.

I don't want this to be a debate about pros and cons just petition to change it back. If you don't want to that is fine just don't click the button. It kind of like putting something or someone on a ballot and the government must know if enough people want too.

Yes I know I have two yesses but that is required.

Are you talking about hits and misses in hunting?

You could create a script that reads the chat lot in under 10 minutes that counts the 'you inflicted', the 'you missed' and the 'the target dodged/evaded/jammed your attack' and does the math for you very easily.

People can only vote for yes?

People can only vote for yes?

Yes, but, the good thing is that you can choose which Yes to vote with. They both belong in an imaginary world OP is living in so it's good fun :)

I read your post, but I really don't understand why you'd choose to intentionally receive less information. If it's of no benefit to you, don't pay attention to it. If you think something has changed to affect hitrate overall then it'd be easier to determine this with the hit/dodge rate visible than without.

Kind of like having a poll that only records "yes", isn't it more useful to gauge what proportion of responders agree or disagree with you if you want to elicit change based on community response. :laugh:

This is just poll abuse. Stop it.

Peace, Miles

I want Tracker to work and the only way is for MA to go back to the old way of hit info. There is good info for those of us that used it all the time.
Those of you who did not use Tracker then don't vote or comment its as simple as that.

"A petition to change the hit descriptions."
It has to look like a poll because that is the only way to get just a yes and has to have 2 in the poll number.

Quoting agalvayne

"If it's of no benefit to you, don't pay attention to it."

Last edited:
MISSED = You are not good enough to use the weapon you are using. And this is on top of the random dodges and evades.

EVADED/DODGED = Even though your gun is jammed right up the mob's ass when you pulled the trigger, it still managed to dodge your shot.

This is too difficult to understand?

MINDARK, FORGET FIXING THE UNLOOTABLE MOBS(like you haven't already)!!!! Get on this pronto!

I voted yes instead of yes, because I think yes is not the answer. That's why you get yes from me.

Back