Search results

1. Galadea

Selling: Full Bear (f)

Selling my beloved full bear (f) set. One of the rarer armors, at least it was when i played back in 2009... Just send me your offer!
  2. Galadea

Selling: Skills, all of them

Combat ###### Aim : 3032 Combat Reflexes: 3238 Handgun: 4889 Inflict Melee Damage: 401 Inflict Ranged Damage: 3212 Light Melee Weapon: 383 Longblades: 846 Makrsmanship: 4991 Melee Combat: 740 Ranged Damage Assessment: 4634 Rifle: 5230 Shortblades: 1460 Weapons Handling: 3939 Construction...
  3. Galadea

Trying to come back...

I stopped playing Entropia post VU10. I used to hunt a bit, but my heart was in mining. Back in the day I used to profit from mining, because I mostly mined high markup ores. Some enmatter, too, because there were some high markup enmatters which could be farmed easily. The fun in mining for me...
  4. Galadea

Whose customer am I?

I always thought that I am a customer of MA & FPC. But Marco recently said that MA is a pure B2B company. So that means I am the customer of FPC when I am on calypso and the customer of ND studies when I am on rocktropia. It also means that MA is just the platform vendor for FPC, making FPC MAs...
  5. Galadea

Calling Skam!

This answer is just rude...:(
  6. Galadea

Opening of space

That reminds me of a lot of other little features of PE that made it stand apart from other games.:cry: Since VU 10 EU is just like any other grind MMO with the difference that you have to pay more the more you grind and not pay a fixed amount and grind as much as you can...
  7. Galadea

If a planet partner shuts down his planets

I didn't say they are closing, nor do I think they will. And FPC has allready found a buyer... Oh, haven't found that part in the EULA. Can you please post it. And what use is a land area without a planet where the land is located? :)
  8. Galadea

Well my post is purely speculative, based on two facts we know: a) the price for FPC is 6.000.000 $ b) MA has put the RL banking license on hold due to the lack of funds :rolleyes: If MA would be of any interest for big companies they would have been bought allready. And why somebody should...
  9. Galadea

what does happen with your assets on that planet? Imagine: FPC (or any other planet partner) goes bankrupt and MA still continues running EU, what happens with my Avatar and my Items? Will I get transfered to another planet? What happens with my estates, my items? Will they all be TTed...
  10. Galadea

Does anyone still play EU?

I recently logged in after half a year of not playing and was surprised that there were so many people around. Well 'many' people in EU terms means that I met one or 2 people during a mining run. A rough guess is that on a usual day no more then 1000 people play at the same time, and 50k active...
  11. Galadea

Do you think some average active players are devalued compared to the less active players? (plz read the post first)

No, in general MMORPGs reward active, social players with a big network. Because they keep other players ingame. The isolated active player has no special value, and hence doesn't a special treatment. I claim that the above is true not only in gerenal but that EU is rewarding social networking...
  12. Galadea

New Community Manager

Some quotes from the press release regarding the bank (from 3/2009): “This is an exciting and important development for the future of all virtual worlds being built, using the Entropia Platform. Together with our partner planet owner companies we will be in a position to offer real bank...
  13. Galadea

New Community Manager

Yeah it's guaranteed, but that doesn't mean that you will get your money back in case of failure. At least here in central europe liabilities are hierarchical. To get a bank credit or a credit from an investor you have to put them on top of that list. The customers usually come last. So if MA or...
  14. Galadea

New Community Manager

Why can't the community manager tell us that the most (for me and many others i know) anticipated feature (RL banking license) won't get implemented due to the lack of money? Ahh, that's not an FPC issue...oh wait but FPC sold it as a feature of their planet...ah stupid me: FPC still thinks...
  15. Galadea

New Community Manager

It's simple: If they don't have the money liquid they can't pay you. Not reinvesting the deposits would be deadly. How do you supose you can run a company when you have to put all of your income on a bank account and not touch (enlight me and tell me that MA gets revenue from the ingame adds...
  16. Galadea

New Community Manager

TT-Myth: Take a look at MAs financial report and you'll see that MA can cover around x% of TT value that exists ingame. So if x% of TT value is taken out of the game then MA is out of money. Which doesn't necessarily mean that they will go bancrupt, but they need more credits... Mark Up is the...
  17. Galadea

New Community Manager

Actually the problem is not that somebody was on vacation. The problem is that somebody was on vacation and her job wasn't done during her off time. Compare it with Amazon: You order something and it says delivery in 1 day. After 2 days you start wondering why the package hasn't arrived yet...
  18. Galadea

MindArk released a new financial report: How financially healthy is MA?

Well the report differs vastly from that of 2006. MA had a huge cash inflow 2009 (remeber the planet licence sell, real estat business). 2009 was a complete fail, which doesn't necesarily mean that the sky is falling. But I'm pretty sure MA won't survive on it's own. The news that MA can't get...
  19. Galadea

MA finanacial report only available in swedish

Can anybody translate this http://www.mindark.com/press/financial-reports/documents/MindArk-arsredovisning-2009.pdf? If Googles translator is correct, MA's billance looks pretty bad.
  20. Galadea

Mindforce Implant Update

Submissive behaviour towards their dealer is common under addicts. ;)
  21. Galadea

There are no moose on Calypso. Why not?

yes, that is so sad :(. I still remember the times when you could see moose grazing in the plains of northern calypso. As far as I remember HunterZ killed them all and MA didn't manage to bring them back ingame yet. MA was so angry about that extinction and their fail to revive them that they...
  22. Galadea

Best practice: Item sale?

Thanks for the tip, +rep Since 1,5 year there has only be one way the prices went and that is down. With current state of the game, I don't expect them to rise in value ever again. My currency has fallen a lot compared to the $, so the losses won't be big. :) Yeah, that's the items that...
  23. Galadea

Best practice: Item sale?

I want to do some spring cleaning and sell many of the items I have collected over the years. The mess in my storage and appartments causes quite some headache... In total it's over 800 different items that have to go. Many of them are in small stacks and/or have low markup. Some of them are...
  24. Galadea

A Timeout? MA servers have had it now...

You are a bit optimistic about the players inworld...I guess t normal times there are hardly 1000 people online at the same time. On daily peak times it is at most 2500.
  25. Galadea

Question: Returns since rocktropia

I think it should work like that: 100 PED spend Ma takes 5 PED if player is on Callypso FPC gets 5 PED, Neverdie gets 0 PED if player is on Rocktropia Neverdie gets 5 PED, FPC gets 0 PED 90 PED back in loot cycle Everything else would indeed make the player pay more, because more companies are...
Back