Search results

1. Sub warp

This is just a question ...

+4k bid on the FAP-30 Smuggler Seems legit.
  2. Sub warp

30000 ped just gone ...... [Auction mistake]

This is THE BEST IDEA so far : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?172005-Implement-the-Nanny-Universe
  3. Sub warp

Person using obvious bot.

enjoy!
  4. Sub warp

How one small exploit ruined all Entropia market in 3 years.

ok, now that we are at it.. MA, could you wipeout Explosive Projectile BP completly from the game ? Thanks!
  5. Sub warp

My last mining run (January) not counting any markup and including all decay (+ refining) mostly with D-C amps: Total Cycled : 19,675.43 ped Total Profit/Loss : -1,343.58 ped Total Return Rate : 93.17% And this has been about the same for the last 3 years! Sorry, but those "uber...
  6. Sub warp

They where "playing/exploiting" before the mining Finder update, aka when double/triple drops did not exist...
  7. Sub warp

Merry Mayhem 2014 Results - Solo

Gratz! :cool:
  8. khxy3q

khxy3q

9. Sub warp

A Cheap ped Buyer ANd scammed avatars (explanation)

how about? Some victims could have used the same username as one of the 3 avatar names.. hackers use bruteforce for the password, then, script it all in order to use it on EU website?
  10. loan 739795

loan 739795

11. loan

loan

12. Sub warp

For all you Twitch fans

Imho, that decision to apply the laws for copyrighted material in order to help artists & musicians to get paid from their work, is not ruining everything at all..
  13. Sub warp

Melee amplifier BUG

I hope they will fix these too. it seems kinda logical that melee amps should work on any melee or i am missing something :scratch2:
  14. Sub warp

Melee amplifier BUG

hehe, you are playing with words ;) Then read the last Release Notes of VU 14.7.4 : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?263134-Entropia-Universe-14-7-4-Release-Notes "Additional melee amplifiers, both limited and unlimited, have been introduced that can be attached to any...
  15. Sub warp

Melee amplifier BUG

I recently purchased one of the new melee amplifier (Trauma IV). I own a philosopher and an archon longblade and was really frustated to see that i can't attach the Trauma amplifier on those blades !! The item description speek for itself !! : This amplifier employs high-voltage electrical...
  16. Trauma Amp

Trauma Amp

Trauma Amp
  17. Sub warp

Spider Finally Ubers

nice hit, gz!
  18. Sub warp

Discovery: Ufo l

excellent :D gz!
  19. Sub warp

Selling: 35 Ped Robot Beacon

Bump ... Bump