This is just a question ...

Out of curiosity which ms is it?

The tracker thing annoys me, I never ever hunt when not in a team, and on the very rare occasion I do there are not enough people running the software to track it. That coupled with my name change, would make me look very odd on the tracker too!

I don't think the MS is on the auction, if it is, I can't find it.

Ok, I looked up some of the items on auction and figured out the avatar in question. It's just a big investor who does bid on everything of value over the years, motherships, privateers, red quads, land plots. Can't see anything fishy here.

And SB=0 is common practice to attract lots of bids and make the lot more visible (I often sort auction by number of bids out of curiosity, and so probably do many others). They all are far from 0 already.

And the mothership, OP apparently refers to the one that is for sale since 2012.

It sure looks like he's using an alt to bid on the items. I hope MA take a look into this.

Last edited:
I gave up in the end, fighting against what seem like bots combined with the ridiculous 5 minute reset is enough to put off anyone with real blood flowing in their veins. Life's too short. Fuck the resellers, time to support the crafters more methinks....

untitled_807874.jpg

I'm having fun watching the improved excavator going up. I just bought one for 6k (tier 1 too), which was a pretty good deal. I was kicking myself at first thinking I could have got one even cheaper if I just waited, but it looks like this one is going over 6k now.

Keep in mind that most of those items didn't exist pre EL so I'm going to wager my money that it is an alt

Shame I didn't see the rockripper. I would have liked to have one.

... I did not success to wake up :-( Planned to bid on the MM fap. It has gone for only +500 peds, and, if i well see, most of items were gone way under MU.

So i do not believe it is an investor or a reseller like some people try to explain here. A reseller or an investor would have never do like that.

Some items were bought only 1 month ago for an higher price (i checked this yesterday but did not wrote which one, planned to do it this night but it was too hard to wake up).

May be a rich noob who do not care about loosing few thousands dollars. May be something we will never understood.

Anyway it is the worst investor or reseller of this game. It is good for him if these values do not worth to spend time to sell items correctly.

if those items are from a hacked account, the real owner ;)

"Hey! This noob is running around with a bunch of High-end gear! He must have hacked other players an stole it!"

Is there any proof (at all) that they are from a hacked account? If not, please don't insinuate that to be the case.

In most cases, these are resellers trying to turn a buck.

I'd be more interested in the use of alts and/or bots that trying to prove they are hacking accounts and stealing gear.

"Hey! This noob is running around with a bunch of High-end gear! He must have hacked other players an stole it!"

Is there any proof (at all) that they are from a hacked account? If not, please don't insinuate that to be the case.

In most cases, these are resellers trying to turn a buck.

I'd be more interested in the use of alts and/or bots that trying to prove they are hacking accounts and stealing gear.

I wrote "if"!!!! I didn't say are stolen!
actually I personally believe he's the owner and possible use an alt to make the sale in worse case scenario.
Those are high value items and couldn't go out unoticed anyway.

Back